More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cphi cphi

What's next?

A little insight into the hidden variables...

So I wanted to give a little insight into what you all can't see as you go through here. It might help some readers put together why some options might be locked out, after they've done certain things.


So there are hidden flags, based on specific scenes that exist to trigger changes in scenes that come later.
For example, there's a "MasterShower" True False flag. If it's true, the Master bathroom is in working condition. If it's false, it isn't (necessitating a plumber, which changes the story path in many ways).

There are also several percentile scores that go up or down based on James's actions (and sometimes the actions of others)

Frustration:
Other branching narrative sex stories might call this one "Libido." or "Arousal." James has a sex/stress dynamic personality. He relieves stress by sexual release and frustrations in non-sexual things can build this stat as well as being aroused by something. It goes down when he cums, but it can go down from other things too (exercise, for one).
High frustration can be a prerequisite for James to engage in some sexual activities. Very high frustration can lead to scenes where his lust overcomes his morality.

Morality:
Not that it will matter, because you can't see the scores, but this should actually be thought of as James's level of immorality. If it's very low, he won't cheat on Jenna. If it's low, he won't fuck his niece, or sister. When James makes morally "correct" choices, the number goes down, and vice versa. Committing acts of immorality makes future acts easier to justify. There are rewards for keeping James on a moral path, if that's what you choose, by the way. Scenes that aren't available without it.
(An important note: Extramarital sex acts that occur with Jenna's knowledge and consent don't raise James's immorality. They are, for lack of a better term, sanctioned acts.)

Dominance:
Rather than a percentage, this is an integer, and can be positive or negative (negative dominance being submission, obviously). This is a measure of James tendencies on the BDSM spectrum. Very high Dominance can lead to James delving into a Master/Dom role, gathering a harem, etc... Very low dominance can lead to James becoming a willing (or unwilling/helpless) cuckold, accepting a chastity cage, etc etc etc.

Female Character Name:
These variables are named for the female characters that are possible sex partners for James. They are percentages that represent the likelihood that they will engage in sex acts with James. For Jenna, the scale is a little different, considering that she's your wife (if she's low, her chances of cheating on you go up dramatically, though it can still happen at higher levels, as people cheat for many different reasons). Non-Jenna women at high numbers might actively and aggressively seek to have sex with James. The higher the number, the greater the likelihood that they might do something without thinking of the consequences.

There are a few other random bits as well, such as counters to define how far James has gone sexually with a character, or how far he has observed two other characters have gone with each other.

Hope this gives you all a little idea of how the gears are turning behind the scenes.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)