More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by carb21 carb21

Who are you?

A high school student walking away from school with a friend. (female)

There are reports, which have never had their veracity proven, of people who ended up in another time or alternate reality by accident. There are also old photos where people appear who seem to have come from the modern era. There are few who believe that these stories are real, and for those who do, there are those who think that those who report were just the few who managed to return, and that some people who have been missing for a long time, there are those who made these accidental trips, however they didn't come back.

Brooke and Nadia have been friends for years and they live just a few blocks from each other, practically all the way back from university to the same.

One night they were returning home after classes when they decided to go through an alley. They noticed that the space in front of them looked a little distorted, but they thought it was just a diotic illusion and moved on.

When they finished going through the alley they didn't notice anything different, following their paths to their respective houses. Another thing they hadn't realized was that the distortion in space was a dimensional flaw that temporarily opened a passageway between two parallel worlds, and they walked through it just before they closed. Now both are in a world that is very similar to their original one, however at the moment they are the only ones who have vaginas in a world where it never existed before.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)