More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

Who is it stopping to speak with you?

A half-orc bard

You look up to see a large green figure standing over you. Despite his imposing figure and the tusks protruding from his lips, he has a kind, friendly face. He has long black hair which cascades over his shoulders. His powerful jaw is framed by a well cared for beard. Judging from his colorful clothing and the lute swung over his back, you guess he is a bard. However, what captivates you are his shining gold eyes.

"Well, Miss, I would wager you have had better days!" His gaze briefly drops to your nude form before returning to your face. "Would you happen to need assistance?"

"Y-Yes!" You reply, temporarily caught off guard by his silky voice. "I- I've completely run out of money. I've been looking for an adventuring party to take me with them." Your eyes dart between the passerbys who are gawking at your nude form. You do your best to cover yourself but your large tits seem to have a mind of their own, spilling past your arm and exposing themselves to any who cared to look.

"Well, you're in luck!" He cheered, clapping his hands together. "My brother and I are just starting out on a quest, as luck would have it. And I think a third member would really round us out!" He extends a welcoming hand. "What do you say?"

"T-That would be amazing!" You are so eager to take his hand that you forget you were trying to cover your bust, letting him bring you to your feet. "Thank you so, so, sooo much!"

"I should be the one thanking you! My brother is awesome but a bit light on conversation!" With a huge grin, he begins leading you down the street. You have to almost jog to keep up with him, his long strides outpacing your short legs. "You're gonna love him though, he's the finest warrior this world has ever seen! Oh, by the way, what's your name?"

"Oh, uhhhh, Rosa!" You're cheeks flush a bright red as you are paraded through the streets, catcalls and wolf whistles at your heels. Your companion does not seem to notice them, simply navigating the busy roads.

"What an absolutely beautiful name! My name is Dukash and my brother is Thror. Man, this is gonna be great, I can't wait for you to meet him!" With almost childlike excitement, Dukash leads you into the poorer side of town.

Where does he take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)