More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Selzara Selzara

What do you see?

A cock.

You look down at your dangling cock, swinging in the air between your legs. "Holy fuck, what a monster!" you yell out and instantly start to laugh. You start to feel yourself all over your body, like it's your first time seeing it. "Is... Is this really my body?... I don't remember it being like this..." you ask yourself as you try to think back.

In your mind you see yourself, standing in front of a mirror. You are very average looking, nothing remotely special about you. You were always told, that you blend into the background and that you have a very forgetable face. Your cock was very average too.

You start to take mesurements as you make a mental note, "Arms? Big and powerful. Legs? Strong and flexible. Body?... wait, I HAVE ABS?? Holy shit, this is awesome.... Cock? wow, it's a monster... 25cm at least." You try to look at yourself, as much as you can without a mirror to help you, and you laugh happily.

In your bliss, you suddenly notice something out of the corner of your eye. You start to focus on it, and quickly become aware of this little flashing blue orb in front of you. "hmm... I wonder what this is?" you say as you reach out for it. As soon as your hand touches it, a light blinds you for a split second.

What is this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)