More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

A board game "Chicken out"

Some tales talk about this board game, it's famous in some circles. Some are scared of it, some looks for it, its rules are fairly simple but its magical effects are not something to make fun off.

Two to six players have a silver piece for each one of them, they throw a six faced dice and move on the only path drawn on the wooden board. The cell where the piece stops change something to the player linked to it. It can be physical or mental, like making the breasts bigger, changing the clothes, or giving a taste for cum. The further the player goes, the bigger the changes are. If a player want to stop, he or she keep the changes he or she got, if only one player is left he or she wins. If a player arrive at the end of the path before the others he or she win and the others stays with the changes they got. The winner can chose the appearance he or she want and the mental that comes with it.

Who gets or finds the board game "Chicken out" ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)