More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Somburliss Somburliss

How will you fix Elaine's attitude?

A bit of spanking

You stroll over to the table on the other side of the room, silent save the sound of your heels clacking ominously against the floor. You’re sure to walk slowly once you’re past Elaine, giving her a nice view of your perky ass, outlined in black by your bodice. Once at your destination, you pick up a leather crop, which you expect will be useful for instilling a bit of respect. But once you turn around, you find Elaine’s face already flushed and drool dripping from her lips. “Wait, turn back around,” she says. “I’d only just begun relishing the sight.”

Ignoring her command, you casually walk behind Elaine and, without warning, do something that even catches you off guard. You swing the crop against her ass, the sound of the leather striking her tight assflesh ringing true. …WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!? YOU CAN’T JUST STRIKE ELAINE LIKE THAT, YOU’RE DOOMED FOR SURE! What catches you even more off guard, though, is the squeak that escapes from your bound girlfriend. Could it be…?

The next spank, and the squeak that accompanies it, confirm your suspicions: When it comes to being on the receiving end, Elaine is all bark and no bite. You deliver a flurry of slaps against her ass, causing her to fill the room with a symphony of cute squeaky sounds, her hips jerking in vain to escape the sting of the crop. You’re not even swinging that hard, honestly, but apparently it’s still too much for poor Elaine to handle. You carefully note the spots that get the best reactions as she dances to the tune of your spanking. Once you’ve had your fill, you grab a nice handful of each asscheek, admiring the pink tinged color of her flesh. The color pales in comparison, though, when you circle around to Elaine’s front and see her face flushed in bright red embarrassment.

“You must think you’re quite accomplished, huh? Finally getting to spank Elaine. Well, you’ll regret that in time, I guarantee it…” she growls. Your legs start to shake slightly at the in her voice and the vitriol in her eyes. Elaine is really scary when she’s mad… You won’t stop now though. No matter how mad she may be, she’s tied up and completely helpless. She can whine all she wants, but that’s all she can do. You’re the one in control here, and you can do whatever you want.

“I’m not afraid of some mouthy bitch that can’t take a light spanking without turning into a pathetic squeaky toy. And I assure you, I’ll be doing a lot more than just spanking you.” Your raven-haired quarry jumps as you toss your instrument aside, a *smack* emanating through the room as it hits the floor.

What will sweeten Elaine up a bit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)