More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Somburliss Somburliss

What will sweeten Elaine up a bit?

Fingering her honeypot

You close in on her with a devilish grin, offering no further foreplay before sliding two fingers between her lower lips. Her eyes go as wide as snow globes, and she begins wildly bucking her hips as if trying to escape. This, of course, only serves to fuck herself against your fingers, which you mock by gesturing a yawn with your free hand as she practically does your job for you. After about a minute of this, the foolish captive finally reaches the same conclusion as you and stops moving, though a simmering expression of anger remains on her face.

“Took you long enough,” you chide. “You’re not used to being stuck in one spot, are you? Or maybe you’re just that dumb?” Elaine’s furious gaze only intensifies as she apparently lacks any proper comeback. Now that she’s settled down, though, you’ve noticed that she’s awfully wet for someone who’s not enjoying herself. In fact, there’s already a droplet or two sliding down her thigh. Well, if she wants it that badly, then you better not keep her waiting.

You begin sliding you fingers back and forth in her warm, soft depths. Not too fast, of course, just enough to make her breathe audibly as her expression softens a bit. Delightful.

“You know, slut, you’re pretty wet down here. I thought you were dying for a chance to escape and get back at me, but your pussy seems perfectly happy with being put in its place,” you taunt.

“It’s nothing but a defensive reaction to avoid injury from penetration. Try again,” Elaine breathes, her voice sweetened by the beginnings of arousal despite the slow pace of your fingering. Try again? She doesn’t have to tell you twice. This is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Elaine’s best feature. That is, her unfairly obscene rack.

You observe that her nipples aren’t completely hard yet, which is basically a crime. But with you serving as the judge, jury, and executioner, that won’t last for long. With your free hand, you push her right nipple down like a button, then release it, then rapidly repeat the motion. She shakes visibly, but otherwise remains stoic beneath your touch. However, her pussy doesn’t lie, squeezing your fingers in rhythm with every press.

Once her nipple is as hard as a rock atop her perfectly gropable boob, you decide you’ve earned a handful. You grab, squeeze, pinch, pull, and ravenously maul the malleable mound, finding great pleasure in watching your hand sink into the perky titflesh. Even better, though, is watching it bounce as you slap it from all directions. This also forces a few quiet moans out of your little whore’s mouth, suggesting that her boobs are rather sensitive. It’s no surprise, since she always keeps these things covered up, even when playing the part of the dom. She rarely lets you touch them, so of course she’s built up no tolerance at all to having them played with. The realization that Elaine’s stinginess with her boobs is because they’re her weak spot, and now you get to exploit them to no end, causes your fingers to speed up on accident, pushing your girlfriend’s unintentional moaning to new heights.

Naturally, the next thing to do is give the other boob the same treatment, and you do so earnestly, staring directly at her bust as though it’s the only part of her that matters. Because right now, it is. While you stand obsessed with her bouncing boobs, it occurs to you that they’re only bouncing because your fingers are pounding into her cunt with such that Elaine herself is bouncing, not to mention wailing in pleasure like some sort of damsel in distress. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever heard from her, and completely unbefitting of the cool, mature beauty she typically acts like. And that’s exactly why you love it. You need to hear more.

Seeking to push the limits of Elaine’s volume control, you plunge a third finger into her tunnel while you alternate between mauling each breast roughly, basking in the sound of the wet shlicking sounds from your slut’s oh-so-honest pussy that join the cacophony of moans gracing your eardrums.

Apparently, though, Elaine doesn’t feel the same way as she shouts, “Would you *OOOOH* stop messing with my *FUCK* fucking tits!? God damn it!!!” Ooh, good. Her classy girl act gave way to her boiling rage at being treated like a whore. Just the moment you’ve been waiting for.

You withdraw both hands from her body at once, briefly enjoying the look of confusion on her face before you walk behind her. You elicit a small cry from her as you suddenly latch onto both tits and pull her as far back as her restraints will allow. You feel her ass wriggling against your crotch as you lean in beside her ear and growl, “YOUR tits? I believe these are MY tits.” You make your point by resuming your groping even more feverishly than before. Elaine begins moaning freely, but you continue, “Because YOU are MINE. You’re my dirty little fuckslut. You think you can talk big like usual, but your words don’t mean a damn thing when you’re quaking like the helpless, submissive bitch that you are. Now cum!” Even from this angle, you can see an expression of fear spread across Elaine’s face. Now that’s how this is supposed to go.

You continue mauling her tit with one hand while the other moves back to her drenched nethers. Holding her flush against your body, you begin thrusting your fingers into her like lightning, and Elaine barely lasts a few seconds before erupting, a torrent of girlcum soaking your hand and the floor below. Wailing like a banshee, the conquered woman abandons all semblance of dominance as she cums on your command, and even squirts while doing so. Her convulsing hips rattle against your own pussy, combining with her orgasmic display to leave you flushed with arousal as your hot breath splashes against her neck. Still you show her no mercy, continuing to pleasure her until her screams and cries fizzle out, and her pussy grows too tired to spasm anymore. With your own juices dripping down your thigh to match the drool dripping down your chin, you decide that it’s time to play a different game.

You set off towards the table on the side of the room to look for a new toy, but on your way there, your other toy begins to speak. “Wait *huff*” You shouldn’t really be giving her the time of day, but you’re curious as to what she has to say, so you stop. But you don’t turn around. You’re rather fond of the lasers you can feel being stared into your dominant ass by poor, defenseless Elaine.

“You *huff* want to feel good, right? *huff* I’ll do it. You won. I’m fucked,” she says, seeming to spit the words out with disgust. “But I can’t really do anything like this. If you untie me, I’ll do whatever you want.”

Will you untie Elaine so she can please you properly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)