More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NiceDaemon NiceDaemon

Who will be your first cult member?

A Woman who once tried to summon a demon before

You think that if you are starting a cult, the first member should be mentally stable, that is, an utterly willing member. Being so that he/she can help persuade non-willing members into accepting their fate.

When you went searching, you found that it was surprisingly easy to find someone fitting that description. You just entered a forum about the occult and saw that someone was asking about summoning a demon. Later after talking for a bit, you found that is was a woman named Ava, and that she actually lived in the same town as you. You later found out she has previously tried to summon a demon before, to no success. You two decide to start to send each other private messages, and after a while, you two become "friends." You invite her to have lunch in your house, and she agrees; however, instead of sending her the address to your home you sent her the address to your cult compound, a small house at the end of town with a very big basement, after a while, she arrives.

"Hello!" She says

"Hello! Come on in!" You answer

You lead her to the room you disguised as a standard living room, complete with a couch, a table, a television and some chairs.

Ava has shoulder blade length straight black hair, B cup, an average butt, narrow brown eyes; overall not exactly hot, but not ugly either.

"Wait here," you say, "I'm gonna get the food."

You go and get the food, meat and cheese sandwiches , but before going back, you put a bit of your cum, saved from when you previously masturbated in demon form (as it makes anyone become consumed with lust) into her drink.

After you two finished eating, you watch her finish off her drink. You bide your time and talk a little, you see that the cum is doing its work as she is very obviously extraordinarily horny.

"If you ever actually met a demon, what would you do?" You ask.

You know from previous conversations what she would do, she would try to seduce it. She always wanted to fuck a demon and maybe have him become her boyfriend, it was one of the reasons you considered her to join the cult you are making.

"And what if to get that, all you had to do was worship said demon?" You add on, laying your verbal trap for her.

"I don't know, I never thought about it, what about you?' she answers, clueless as to the intentions behind your words.

You smile, "I wouldn't, because I am the demon in question," you say, transforming in your demon self.

She screams, frightened by the sudden appearance of a demon before her, but it doesn't matter, as your compound is in a remote part of town. So nobody listens, and even if they did, you are far removed, after all. You quickly put your hands in her mouth and say.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, I am just looking for worshippers, worship me, and all will be fine," you tell the woman.

It takes a while, but she eventually calms down, you explain to her what you have planned for her, and you two chat a little, she is still terrified, but at least she isn't trying to escape anymore.

"And what do I gain from joining your cult?" She asks, her voice trembling

"You keep living...

...and if you are a good worshipper, i can reward you like this." you say, pulling off your tight pants and revealing your giant dick, while seeming spur of the moment, this was the culmination of your plan, slowly working towards it throughout the lunch.

Ava was still very aroused due to your cum, but seeing your big demon cock is what finally pushed her over the edge.

"Want it? Kneel," you order.

She kneels before you, she is scared, but her libido is the one controlling her now, you grab her head and her to drink your precum, which leaks out of the top; she swallows it greedly. Needing no further help, she begins to lick the head of your penis, looking for more.

You slowly tire of her hesitance to take your length and begin to push Ava deeper and deeper. At first, she puts up no resistance, but soon you can see in her eyes that she thinks you are starting to go too deep. That you are going to hurt her, but your cock simply keeps going deep in her throat. Which to her, surprise doesn't harm her. You only stop when all 13 inches of you are inside her.

You pull out slowly then thrust back in, then repeat; you keep pushing into and out of her mouth with your cock. Until you feel your genitals tighten, sheathing your shaft into her throat, you cum directly into her stomach. You slowly pull out, letting her go. Looking below her you see a puddle, she clearly came just from you mouth fucking her.

"So? Are you going to worship me or not?"

"Yes, please let me worship you," she says, with lust in her voice "I promise I will worship you every day, please let me in, I need your dick, please..."

"Come back tomorrow at 12 o'clock," you say, seductively passing your hand over her body, you successfully got your first member. Or did you?

What happens tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)