More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NiceDaemon NiceDaemon

What happens tomorrow?

There is a cop at your door

"Police! Open up! We need to talk to you."

You aren't up for this right now, your first hopeful member has betrayed you; this failure inrages you. You know you won't be able to control yourself enough to deescalate the situation by talking. You quickly transform into your demon form, open the door, looking around you see it is just one guy, a black haired tall man. Before the cop can do anything, you take his gun, crush it easily in your hands, and pull him inside.

'Only one cop? Weird' you think, grinning evilly at your luck, it would have been more difficult to handle more. The police station must have thought Ava was saying bullshit, maybe she mentioned the 'its a demon' part, oh well, it is far simpler this way.

The cop tries to scream, reaching for his radio; however, you quickly rip that off his uniform, as your other hand covers his mouth. You had planned to teach Ava some "rites" today; however, you also prepared for her to offer some resistance today, keeping a gag handy. You put the ball-gag into his mouth, grabbing his own handcuffs.

"Seems like you've arrested yourself officer, maybe I can help," you cruelly smile, as you cuff his hands behind his back; stripping him afterwards.

He has brown eyes and black hair and is slightly muscular; also, he is slim, pretty tall and has a slightly above average, cock, that is, flaccid, you haven't seen it hard yet; he might be a grower.

"You don't need to fear, cop, I won't hurt you if you collaborate."

The cop makes muffled sounds in his gag and tries to free himself, handcuffs shaking behind him as he searches for his key; but he can't find it.

"Looking for this?" You ask, holding up his key.

You see the look of resignation build on his face, before you continue, twirling the key.

"You see, I'm trying to make a religion, but my first worshipper appears to have betrayed me, oh well, you will do just fine." You say, showing him a predatory smile, that makes the man's eyes beg for mercy.

You ungagged him, quickly before he could even breathe a sigh of relief, you put the head of your cock in his mouth, still a bit resistant, he tries biting. Still, it is of no use, no regular human can hurt you after all. You continue to push in and out of his mouth.

After he has swallowed enough precum, lubricating his throat, you shove your entire cock down his throat, his chin touching your balls. Humping there for a while, moving back and forth. Meanwhile you stroke his own dick with one of your hands, hoping he will get hard, and sure enough there it is, a six-inch hard penis in your hand.

"You are hard, you actually like this, huh?" You tease him, but taking a look at his face, it appears he is actually beginning to enjoy it! He no longer has that expression of anger; instead, he is accepting your cock and has a look of lust in his face, you stop thrusting, and he starts sucking and licking your dick.

"Oh," you say, "I was sarcastic, but it appears you are indeed enjoying this"

He mumbles a bit, you remove your monster from his throat so he can speak.

"Please... Keep going... Can we do this again another day after this time...?" He begs you, you had not expected him to become a cock slut this quickly, but you are definitely pleased with this development.

You go back at fucking his throat "If you join my fellowship, we can do this every day."

He tries to make a thumbs-up with his handcuffed hand, his mouth full of your cock; as you keep jacking his cock. Quickly he cums, and about a minute later you cum too, he makes a very pleased moan while your cum fills his stomach, you un-handcuff him.

"I wanna join your fellowship," he says

"Come back tomorrow at six pm then, " you answer, "What's your name, slut?"

"Tyler," he says

You and Tyler dress back up, as he prepares to leave.

Right before he exits, "Oh, and do tell your boss that Ms.Ava was making the whole thing up." You coldly remark, shutting the door behind him.

What happens tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)