More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NiceDaemon NiceDaemon

What happens tomorrow?

Ava cannot escape.

Tyler has arrived at the fellowship, driving his police cruiser, he readies himself to reenter the house, preening himself in the mirror. But before he can get out of his car, you enter it.

"You do have Ava's address, right?" You ask, testing out if your plan could work.

"I do, why?" Tyler responds, clearly he hoped to renter the house, and receive his blessing.

"Did any other police officers, go to her house talk to her about her call?" You ask another question.

"They didn't, what is your idea?" He answers, "I was supposed to yesterday, but..." Stammering of towards the end.

"She cannot escape her fate, she is to be a worshipper just like you, take us there and distract her, little sheep." You command, sternly.

"Yes, um... what should I call you?" He asks, blushing; clearly, he is infatuated with you.

"You are a little sheep, and I am your Shepherd," you tell him, you need to let him know that in this relationship, you are not equals.

"Yes, Shepherd," he obliges.

Tyler drives around for a bit passing through town, driving by the town, its pretty populated at the center but at the borders it is pretty empty. Eventually, he heads out into the suburbs, reaching Ava's house, a normal sized light grey house, of course, a demon "worshipper" would be a bored middle-class woman, he walks up onto the porch; where he knocks.

"Hello Miss Adamia, I have some questions related to your earlier report," Tyler says, waiting awhile for Ava to open up her door.

"About your report Miss Adamia, we looked into the matter and could not find any evidence of wrongdoing," Tyler continues.

Ava looks shocked and scared; she must be thinking that 'the police are mistaken or worse lying,' and she would be right.

"What?? Did you go to the right place?? I swear that there was a demon there, I still have the forum messages, i..." Ava speaks but is cut off.

"Calm down Miss Adamia, we just want to make some questions, everything will be fine," Tyler says, putting a hand onto her arm, "First of all, why did you betray our Shepherd?" He grins, Ava's head shoots up, now she knows what's going on. She pushes Tyler's hand off of her, running inside, she locks the door and is ready to rush further inside her house when she sees you, standing right in front of her.

"How did you get inside?" Ava says, shaking and paralyzed by fear, her back to the door; with Tyler waiting on the other side.

"I am a demon, that question is beneath me," your face contorts into a smile, "How hard do you think it would be for me to break into people's homes" you answer.

In truth, you don't possess any supernatural ability to help you. Ava actually just left her bedroom window open, but you weren't going to tell her that.

"You cannot betray your Shepherd, little sheep" you reach over to her door and unlock it, Ava ducks under you arm and tries to run. Still, you grab her arm, she then tries to scream, but you cover her mouth with your hand. "Do your job, cop, she filed a false report," you laugh, telling Tyler, who proceeds to handcuff her.

He gets inside and locks the door, and you put Ava on the lovely hardwood floor; gagging her with the ball gag you brought specially for her.

"Strip her," you order Tyler, already a devoted member, he happily obliges; You proceed to take off your own clothes and transform to your demon form.

"So, Ava, I will give you another chance, join us." You say poking the head of your cock at the lips of her labia.

"Should I remove her gag so she can speak?" Tyler asks, trying to anticipate your order.

"No, and don't try to anticipate my orders, little sheep. Ava only has one choice, it doesn't matter what she says, what you should do is take off your own clothes," you command, and so Tyler does what you said.

You slowly enter her pussy when you are suddenly stopped by some fleshy thing around your cock. "A virgin, huh? Such a pleasant surprise," you grin, while you break her hymen, Ava groans in her gag, she is not pleased; tears streaming down her face.

You wait a bit, so your precum does its magic. Once her eyes become consumed by lust. You then proceed to go deeper until all your thirteen inches of you are inside. You begin to start moving back and forth. Ava, a virgin, is easily driven to orgasm and cums, and it is not long until you do the same inside her. However, it is not yet over for the woman, though.

"Fuck her," you order Tyler, "You as my devoted gets her next," Slowly withdrawing your still rock hard cock from the woman.

"Thank you, Shepherd! I am very grateful!" He says while getting in position.

Ava recently stretched by your colossal member, and completely coated in your cum, it offers little resistance as his dick easily slides in.

You then proceed to go behind the officer and begin to poke his ass with your cock.

After your dick head begins to enter his asshole, Tyler lets out a small moan. You know this is what he has wanted since he showed up at the church. You let your precum flow slowly inside him, feeling him thrusting into Ava. After enough time, and enough precum, you announce, "Ready for me, slut?"

"Shepherd..." he answers, "be merciless, slam your whole manhood in my slutty hole! I am nothing but a little sheep, I need you!" Those words please you, satisfied that he has completely given himself to you. You immediately shove your entire cock inside him all at once, causing him to moan more.

"Did I tell you to stop fucking Ava?" You tell him after you notice he is too focused on your member inside his ass.

"Sorry Shepherd," he says, resuming his fucking " I was too caught in the..." he moans, you thrust into his ass to silence him. He begins moving not only moves his cock inside Ava but also moves his asshole, making your dick move inside it "...the moment," Tyler is catching his breath.

He is delighted with what is going on, especially with your cock being inside him; massaging his prostate. Also, with the woman under him, squirming around his cock, still trying to escape.

It doesn't take much much until Tyler and Ava cums, and enjoying Tyler's ass as he does, the feeling of his muscles clenching and unclenching, you do the same.

"Yeeeessss," Tyler moans out, "thank you so much, Shepherd, thank you for filling my hole, it was so empty without your seed."

"Clean yourself and Ava up; when you are done, take her back to the compound."

It takes a while, but after everyone is cleaned up. Tyler then drives you all to the compound, your church, where you handcuff Ava to a wall in the basement.

"Tomorrow at 6 pm again," you tell Tyler

"I can't wait for it, Shepherd" he answers and leaves

"This is your punishment, Ava, I hope you learned your lesson, I will leave you here till tomorrow."

You leave Ava behind and go home.

What happens tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)