More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NiceDaemon NiceDaemon

What happens tomorrow?

Ava comes back

It's the next day, and Ava is knocking at the cult's door at 11:45 AM, she seems eager to get things started, yet not too early. Anyway, you are glad she came as you ordered her to. You answer the door, without a word she comes in, as you plan to teach her how the cult works

"First, the members should enter the "ritual" room and sing the starting rites" you show her the little book you made with various songs about you and the cult; each one praising you and celebrating the religious community. She intently studies the book, almost drawn into it.

"Then, the members sit on the chairs and listen to me and sometimes sing other rites, this is a church, and I am the priest, after all. Then after a while, the offerings begin, you give a tithe to the church; so I can keep the church up and running. Then, lastly, as a personal reward, chosen members and I will go to the sex room, where we run an orgy," you say, finishing your orientation. You probably won't include the orgy in everyone's opening introduction; but you know that is what Ava is really here for.

"I can't wait until we have more people in the church," she answers, "will we run a mini-mass today?"

"No, my little sheep," you answer, "Today is not right, but I am going to give you a reward for your loyalty."

You transform and carry her in your arms to the sex room, which is just a big room where the floor is one large mattress. At some point, you plan to spice up the place when you get more income; but Ava is too inthralled to you to really care.

Ava quickly strips you and herself, pulling off her black t-shirt and jeans, "Ready to take my virginity?" She asks.

"Mmm, how wonderful," you answer; it seems your little worshipper is a virgin. You smile, what a pleasant surprise.

You quickly pick her up, putting her on the mattress; her slit dripping with anticipation. You quickly line up your cock with her pussy, watching as some of your precum drips into her cunt. Afterward, you use your fingers to bury it deep inside her; lubricating her passage. Lastly, you slowly press the head of your dick inside of her, teasing out a moan; right before you slam all thirteen inches inside; stopped by her cervix. Ava screams loudly as she was not expecting you to go so fast.

"OHH tOO aGHH FAST" She moans

You keep on slamming against her cervix. You keep going until it gives way, pushing your cock into her stretching womb. All the while, your precum makes her unable to take injuries from this ; causing her to experience insane amounts of pleasure.

Ava proceeds to cum, shaking, and convulsing as she does. She seems almost possessed. You know the exceptionally hysterical reaction is due to the amount of pleasure she is having, thanks to your unique physiology. Enthralled by the woman, you watch as her legs shake, and so is the rest of her body.

You keep going up your thrusting for about 7 minutes. In the meantime, Ava has orgasmed maybe, 6 times; each one just as intense as the last.

"Cumming," you announce, finally feeling yourself approaching orgasm. "Don't worry, you will only get pregnant if I want you to," you continue as your sperm shoots out of your dick, filling her womb and overflowing it; leaking out onto the mattress.

"Come back tomorrow at six PM, make sure you bring a new member, no need to tell whoever it is what they are joining because, in the end, like you, they have ," you command, pulling your cock from the woman.

You leave untransformed, putting your clothes back on. Going back into your new home, you leave Ava alone in the room; allowing her to find her own way out.

Who does she bring with her tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)