More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

With that sorted, what scenario am I going to find myself exposed in?

A Water Park Vacation

It's the summer right after senior year of high school. Just after graduation, I hear word that my dad, who travels a lot for work and is rarely not absent from my life ever since mom died, has gotten a big promotion to executive board member. As a bonus for the promotion, he's also received a paid vacation for him and his family over the summer. Excited to finally have some free time to spend with the family he's to neglect to keep us fed, we all prepare to head down to Florida for a water park resort vacation.

My dad is the biological one. After my own mom died, he remarried about ten years later. My step-mom is a large woman. Definitely getting on in years, with wrinkles showing on her face when she smiles (which is often), but I can see that some people might like her for that thick MILF appeal with her rubenesque figure and C-cup breasts, though I personally don't find her all that sexually appealing. She's kind of... ditzy, to put it diplomatically. A natural blonde, at that, with her hair cut short and kinda spiky to show her hoop earrings. She's about 5'8", same height as me.

Her own daughters are my step-sisters, Sarah and Jessica. They're identical twins, pale-skinned blondes like their mom but Jessica dyes her's blue for some reason. Probably to differentiate them. They're both slender with D-cups, and hair down to their shoulders. They're both 5'10", just under my own 5'8". Personally I don't get along with them that well. They seem to like teasing and embarrassing me a lot.

The vacation deal allows dad to invite three guests and he gave me the choice. So I called up Amy. She's a classmate of mine from high school, lives only a few blocks away, and I'm secretly harboring a pretty long-time crush on her. She's a hot redhead with hair down to her shoulders, a curvy and leggy body that stands 5'4", and a sweet pair of DD tits. We're kinda almost friends... She certainly acts familiar with me and she's come over to my house a few times. She's sexy and she definitely knows it. I rarely see her without a lot of skin on display and I swear I've seen her stretching and bending over to intentionally put herself on display. Probably just wishful thinking on my part. I told her she could invite two of her own friends. She chose Natasha and Emma.

Natasha is Amy's best friend. Black and of Russian ancestry, she got a trim, athletic body from running and gymnastics. Natasha has raven locks down to her shoulders and I don't think I've ever seen her wear a bra for her perky B-cup tits. I usually never see her unless she's with Amy, but each time we've met, she's been pretty snarky and sharp-tongued. I don't mind, though, since she's got a sweet ass. She's 5'6".

Emma I don't know that well. Supposedly she's a friend of Amy's, but I've only rarely seen her hanging out with her at lunch, and Natasha barely knows her. I think she lives farther away from the school and on the other side of town from them and I don't know how such an outgoing girl befriended such a shy girl. I think it was one of those extroverts adopting introverts deals. Emma is short, I think about 5'0" tall and a bit on the plump side from what I can tell from her thick sweatshirts, hoodies, and modest skirts. With her square, thick-framed, black glasses, she definitely looks geekier than her more glamorous friends. But she's a natural blue-eyed blonde with messy cornflower hair down to the small of her back and a smattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose. I can't tell but she looks like she's got surprising volume in the chest of her thick clothes.

I was all excited for this trip when disaster struck just the day before we were leaving. My dad had a nasty accident at the hardware store. The receptionist of the nearby clinic, a pretty blonde in her mid-20s, told me dad would need to be in bed healing up for a few weeks there. Unfortunately, the trip couldn't wait, and dad said to go on without him.

And that's how I wound up in this situation. Riding shot gun in an SUV as the only guy on vacation with six girls! I'm not exactly a confident guy. I can barely talk to Amy and my step-sisters tend to have me wrapped around their fingers. The pit of nervous dread in my stomach is an omen, I can tell. I hope the vacation will be pleasant, relaxing, and fun, but... I always like to assume the worst. That way there's always a chance I'll be pleasantly surprised.

What's the first thing to go wrong?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)