More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

A Student plans to seduce her Vampire Professor. [Lesbian]

"Are you sure about this?" Amelia Granger asks her student, Hermione Earheart once again to be sure of her intentions. Hermione was offering her to feed on her blood and that wasn't a small thing to offer up.

"Yes, I desperately need a deadline extension, professor and I don't have any problem with giving some of my blood, it's like donating my blood at a hospital." Hermione says, looking over at Professor Granger. "But if you aren't comfortable doing that, if you prefer me to do it another way please, professor, feel free." Hermione says in a pleading tone, as she looks at the other woman intently.

Hermione feels her stomach churning with anticipation and nervousness. She is feeling more excited the longer she watches the professor's reactions. She is just dying to see the look on Professor Granger's face, which seems to indicate that she might actually take Hermione up on her offer. Hermione can feel her pulse racing and the excitement bubbling inside of her. She takes the time to admire the professor. The way her light brown eyes seem to sparkle in the dimly lit room. Her long black hair cascading across her shoulder. Hermione wants to run her hands through it but knows better than to do so. Instead she holds the other woman's gaze.

After a few seconds, the professor finally speaks. "Alright, Hermione, if you allow me to drink some of your blood, I would give you the deadline extension you seek. As long as you swear upon your life that you will keep it confidential. Do we understand each other? And you have to immediately leave my office after I feed on you, as I would feel weak after that, okay?" Amelia asks in a quiet voice, though she does not raise her voice. It is more serious than Hermione thought. Her professor appears anxious and slightly worried.

Amelia is nervous because whenever she feeds on blood, she gets very aroused. She thinks that it may not turn out well for her. But she also knows that Hermione needs help, and if she can give it to her, she will gladly. Even if it means she gets aroused during the process and the effect might be a bit embarrassing. Hopefully, Hermione would leave so quickly that she won't notice Amelia's arousal.

"I promise to keep this secret and I would leave immediately afterwards! You don't have to worry, professor!" Hermione assures the other woman. She doesn't want to let her know that she feels nervous too, even though Amelia is acting much calmer than her. This could very well turn out to be the best night of Hermione's life!

"Alright then, I will do it now. But first, tell me, you don't have any medical problem with blood loss, right?" Amelia asks her student. It isn't that hard to find out, but she wants to make sure. She can hear her heartbeat getting faster as her pulse picks up speed.

Hermione shakes her head before answering. "No, no medical problem whatsoever!"

"Alright, that's great. Now, come up near me and I will get started." Amelia requests her student.

Hermione stands and walks to stand next to the professor. Their bodies touch, making Amelia shudder a little bit. She wonders briefly if her student felt it too, considering how close they are standing together, and how warm their bodies feel pressed against one another. But she banishes the thought and brushes Hermione's hair aside to reveal her neck.

"I'm going to drink your blood now." Amelia says softly. Hermione nods at her, indicating that she understands. "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen!" Amelia whispers, hoping that Hermione wouldn't hear her voice tremble. She doesn't want her student to think that she is afraid of what is about to go down.

She puts her hand on the side of Hermione's neck, careful not to touch her neck. Then she slowly places her lips against the pale flesh of Hermione's neck. Her fangs slide into her skin, taking blood from her neck without much resistance. She bites gently, enjoying the sweet taste of Hermione's blood running through her mouth. Amelia closes her eyes and relaxes. She usually drinks blood from a blood bag, not from a human and feels slightly out of breath. Her body is buzzing with excitement as she drinks more of Hermione's blood. She lets out a moan when she tastes more of Hermione's blood running down her throat.

As Amelia takes more blood, the feelings inside of her become stronger, as she starts to get aroused by it. But, when she feels she has drank enough, she slowly pulls away from Hermione, controlling her urge to drink more as she knows she doesn't want to endanger her student's life.

"Hermione, you should go. I approve the deadline extension, rest assured." Amelia says softly, her cheeks flushed red as she is currently very aroused from the blood feeding. She slowly sits on the couch, her legs giving up underneath her. She closes her eyes, trying her hardest not to lose control of herself. She hears her student chuckle lightly.

"Thank you, professor!" Hermione says gratefully, but she doesn't leave yet. She looks at her professor closely, noticing how her eyes are dilated, how flushed her cheeks are, and especially how wet her lips are. She is definitely aroused.

And Hermione's secret plan was this all along. Hermione has a big crush on her professor, but she knew that her professor won't accept her feelings. Hermione knew that her professor gets aroused during her blood feeding sessions, so she offered to give her own blood and now, Amelia is aroused due to her offering. Hermione is thrilled, but still very nervous about the whole situation. So instead of leaving now, she plans to make the best of this opportunity to seduce her professor.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)