More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What's next?

Hermione makes her move.

Amelia is confused when Hermione doesn't leave, instead she moves closer to her.

"Do you mind if I stay and chat with you awhile, professor?" Hermione asks in an innocent voice, a smile playing on her lips.

"Well…" Amelia doesn't know what to say. "Sure…I suppose…"

"Would you prefer me to call you professor or Amelia?"

"Uh…"

"Amelia...or professor?" Hermione persists.

"Just Amelia...please." Amelia finally says reluctantly. She can barely keep her composure. Hermione is becoming increasingly attractive to her.

"Okay, I'll call you Amelia." Hermione smiles sweetly. "Can I ask you a question?" Hermione inquires, causing Amelia to nod her head yes.

"When you feed on someone and you get aroused by it, Are you aroused for the person you drank the blood from or you only get aroused for people you find attractive?"

"What!?" Amelia squeaks in shock and her cheeks flush red again, while she tries to calm herself.

"Oh yes, I do know about your secret, amelia" Hermione says mischievously as she leans closer towards her professor. "You have been very discrete about it, but the way that you are looking at me is telling me everything I need to know." Hermione says and she raises her eyebrow, smirking, as she notices Amelia staring at her lips intensely. "Yes…I do appreciate it." She says in an almost purring manner, leaning even closer.

"But…but, you cannot tell anyone." Amelia says, suddenly very flustered.

"I know that." Hermione assures her, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"But if you knew this Hermione, then why did you agree to give your blood if you know I would be aroused afterwards?" Amelia asks suspiciously, crossing her arms over her chest and raising her eyebrows at Hermione. "Why did you offer it to me in the first place if you already knew?"

"I confess that I have a big crush on you and if I asked you out, you would reject me because I am your student and also, very younger than you. But, if i gave you my blood, you would be aroused and would accept my advances. Now I have answered your question, you have to answer mine."

Amelia hesitates, but decides she doesn't want to make a lie. She sighs and finally admits: "It is kind of both, actually. I get aroused for the one I am drinking the blood from, but the person needs to be sexually attractive to me."

"So, you are saying that you do find me like sexually attractive?" Hermione asks her curiously, arching her brows, which causes her eyes to sparkle.

"Yes. Yes, I do," Amelia answers honestly, blushing deeply. "Although, you do know that we can't-" She gets interrupted when Hermione puts her finger on her lips to quiet her.

"We shall see." Hermione promises her professor. And, before Amelia can say anything else, Hermione's lips suddenly connect with hers. The kiss isn't gentle at all. In fact, it isn't anything like she had imagined. Hermione's hands are on her face, holding it in place as Hermione presses her lips firmly to Amelia's and kisses her hungrily.

She feels a rush of pleasure course through her entire body and she moans at the feeling. Her knees start to go weak under her and she feels overwhelmed by Hermione's actions. She finds it incredibly hot just how much she likes Hermione kissing her. Hermione kisses her deeply, and every fiber in Amelia's being is screaming to let Hermione deepen the kiss further, but she is scared that she shouldn't have a intimate relationship with her student, but she just can't keep the kiss from happening. And the more Hermione deepens the kiss, the more her senses grow and the more the sexual feelings that were previously dormant in her heart start to stir once again.

Hermione is able to sense the effect that the kiss is having on Amelia as she pushes herself even closer to her professor. And Amelia can't help but react by pressing her hips against Hermione's. It only makes Amelia groan louder and Hermione does it again to drive her further into the couch. Once Hermione stops kissing her, Amelia opens her eyes and sees that Hermione is smiling smugly. The smile is directed at Amelia who is still dazed from their kiss.

"Is that a no?" Hermione asks teasingly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)