More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Daylan Daylan

Where Are You?

A River Near A Forrest

You swim towards the grassy shoreline, crawling out onto the land and sitting up as you take stock of your situation.

The place you are at is surprisingly peaceful and beautiful. It is a clear, sunny day, the sky an almost unnaturally bright shade of blue above you, the grass a deep green beneath you, and you hear the sounds of far away birds chirping beyond the treeline in front of you as the river bubbles softly behind you. It is not a place you recognize at all, so it seems like your crossing over was a success.

Looking down at yourself, you are surprised to find you are now clothed beyond the Denier on your wrist. Though while you are far from a prude, said clothing is a bit more... revealing than what you would normally wear outside a planned bedroom seduction. Your top consists of two strips of back cloth that just barely hold back your breasts but cover your nipples well enough, which are tied to a golden hoop just beneath your collarbone that is, in turn tied to a thick string that is hung around your neck. On your arms are slightly longer than elbow-length black leather gloves, which somehow formed under the Denier, leaving it visible. Your lower half is covered by a black thong, the front and halves held together by a gold hoop on each hip. Thigh high black leather boots finish the ensemble and leave you looking like... well... someone who does not plan to stay in this outfit for very long.

Deciding not to dwell on the possibility of that happening for the moment, you finally stand up and start to walk, following the river. As you understand things, all that is expected of you is to keep moving and each Deity will find you when it is their turn to make their move. If that is the case, you may as well enjoy the day for as long as you can before the hunt begins.

You are actually enjoying yourself, taking in the fresh air and sunshine... but that only lasts until you hear the rustling of leaves and you come to a stop, turning towards the noise and tensing as you try to see where it is coming from. You do not have to wait long as, with the buzzing of insect wings, a large figure bursts from the treeline, landing several feet in front of you.

It is at least two feet taller than you, with grey and red streaked chitinous armor for skin, looking for all the world like a bipedal beetle with pincers for hands, glittering green, multi-faceted eyes and twitching mandibles over its mouth. You recognize this Deity as Skizt, the patron Deity of insects... who was not one you were expecting be interested in mating with a human female but here you are.

"Ooooh," you hear him say, a very long, thin tongue momentarily flicking out to clean over his mandibles as he is clearly ogling you, "you're quite the pretty one. I'm actually glad I get first shot this time!"

You take a step backwards, raising your arms defensively. The Denier clinks on your wrist and your eyes are momentarily drawn to it. How are you going to last long enough to use it? Running seems like the best option, but given how fast Skizt seems and the fact that there's a lot of open ground may not make it the best option. Do you risk doing something crazy like trying to fight or pull something unexpected to catch him off guard?

What's Your Play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)