More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Daylan Daylan

What's Your Play?

RUN!

A fist fight with a Deity? And what could you possibly do to surprise him? Escape is your only option!

Turning on your heels, you begin to run, looking over your shoulder to see if you have to swerve should Skizt give chase. To your surprise he remains where he is and just as you worry he is only giving you a head-start for fun, instead of following after you he opens his mouth and a stream of yellow-tinted, see-through liquid shoots out of it. Before you can dodge, your legs are coated in it, and the liquid quickly hardens into a waxy cocoon that causes you to trip and fall flat on your face. Groaning in pain, you roll over onto your back, eyes wide as you see Skizt almost casually walking towards you.

"You're not going anywhere," he taunts, "it's been CENTURIES since I've gotten to claim one of you women. Especially an extra hot one like yourself. I'm REALLY looking forward to clearing out how backed up I am inside of your pussy!"

You try to crawl, pulling yourself along to keep your distance as the bug-like Deity stalks you. Thinking that maybe you can roll yourself into the river and let the current carry you off, you look over your shoulder again to see if you are far enough away to make it before he cuts you off... which proves to be a mistake

Skizt spits another wad of wax at you, where it splatters and hardens over your mouth. Your eyes widen as you realize that even if it reaches full charge, you cannot use Denier if you do not speak the proper words. You claw at the covering in futility (fortunately, your nose is clear so you can still breath) but while you are distracted, the Deity leaps for you, grabbing your arms and pinning them over your head before another gob of wax is applied to bind them together. To your horror, he then uses his pincer to break the chain on Denier and tosses it away, where it lands in the river with a splash.

"I got you!" he proclaims triumphantly and then a note of wonder enters his voice, "I... actually got you! I get to fuck you!"

Your face flushes with shame and you look away. The first Deity. Your very first challenge and you have failed utterly against one who, from how he is talking, many have already escaped from before you. You hope your people will forgive you for the bare minimum of blessing they will receive from the Deities this go around.

Skizt lifts you up by your arms, walking towards a large tree, spitting another wad of wax on it before pressing the cocoon around your hands against it, trapping you there with your arms stuck over your head. He then reaches down and breaks the wax around your legs before spreading them and then gluing them to the separate sides of the tree so you hang off it with your legs splayed wide open. He then breaks the wax over your mouth, his eyes glittering as he says, "So before I make you a mama... what's your name?"

Biting your lower lip, you look away again as you whisper, "J-Jade..."

Catching your chin with surprising gentleness between his claw, he turns your face towards his. "Like the color of those pretty eyes," he says, "And hey, don't feel bad... I promise I can drive your body wild just as good as any of the others could have."

You swallow as his long tongue extends, moving with a prehensile deftness down to between your legs and teasing your womanhood through your thong. The contact makes you shiver... and reveals that you are already quite wet. "And I see you're looking forward to it too," Skizt taunts, giving you another teasing lick, "So lets get to it."

It is true you were looking forward to some Deity having its way with you at some point... and if it is going to happen now, no point in not accepting it.

You try to calm your racing heart as his claws snip at the gold hoops of your outfit, causing the cloth covering your breasts to fall away and exposing your glittering and (ironically) waxed bare womanhood. "Such a delicious looking body," Skizt coos, his long tongue flicking out again to wrap it around one of your breasts, squeezing it as the tongue tip plays over your nipple.

A gasp escapes your lips at each teasing flick and squeeze, the contact sending jolts of pleasure up your spine. You are alarmed for a moment as he brings one of his claw hands up to your other breast but, with surprising gentleness, he latches it onto the nipple there, tugging on it firmly. The different sensations your breasts experience makes those gasps of yours turn to moans, your body trying to arch in its bonds towards them as it seems to be quickly surrendering to its situation. You were never exactly a slow starter but even you are surprised at how hot and wet your core is already at only a few simple touches.

Noting your arousal, Skizt chuckles (and you wonder how he can talk so clearly with his tongue out like that), "Guess you don't need much foreplay. Well then, if you're ready for it..."

Your eyes dart down as you hear a soft clicking noise and you see what looks like a small hatch of some sort opening at his crotch area. Those eyes widen as you see, rising up out of it, a very long, flexible, fleshy looking pink tube covered in bumps and very small, wriggling tendrils. The top is capped with two longer, thicker tendrils and their occasional undulations reveal there is an opening to the tube between them. It is like some insane cross between a tentacle, a penis, and an ovipositor... and it only seems to be getting longer as more of it reveals itself, causing you to cry out, "Th-th-there's no way that's going to fit!"

"You'd be surprised," Skizt replies, "you'll find that the blessing put on you to make you the chosen will also make you a lot more... flexible in certain ways."

Before you can ask what he means by that, his unique manhood (bughood?) suddenly darts forward, the tendrils pressing between your pussy lips and spreading them open so that the rest of it can begin sliding inside of you. The sensation hits you hard, your breath catching in your throat as you feel the length wriggling inside. An extra strong sensation overloads your senses as the tentacles on the head that spread you open are pulled inside as the rest of it sinks deeper in and they curl around, spreading your inner walls wider than you thought they could go as they return to their upright position on the end of the rod.

When you can breath again, you are quickly reduced to a panting, gasping mess as the smaller bumps and tendrils along the thing's length massage your insides, making it feel like a small army of miniature members are stimulating every spot of flesh they can touch. At the same time, some of those bumps and tendrils momentarily brush against the bottom of your clit before they too are drawn inside and your fingers and toes try to curl inside of their bonds from just how mind-blowing good something so alien feels.

"That's right," Skizt hisses, obviously feeling pleasure via the penetration as well, "Take it. Take it like the good little baby maker you're gonna be. Take it all the way to the womb."

The Deity's cock is bigger and longer than any you have taken before as it just seems to find a way to wriggle deeper and deeper into you. Even that one guy you took with a fifteen inch dick once does not compare. After a while a part of your mind protests that this should hurt and yet nothing but pleasure fills your senses as the member bumps the entrance to your womb... and then you feel the strange and yet overpowering sensation of those tentacles at the front spreading that entrance open wide enough so that the hole at the top of the tube can press flush against it.

You climax. Hard. Everything that is not tied down on and in your body shudders, your eyes momentarily rolling back as your tongue lolls out of your mouth. "Don't finish up yet," Skizt laughs, panting heavily as he enjoys the feel of you squeezing his rod, "Remember what I said about clearing out that back-up?"

The length begins throbbing, three very large bulges, with several smaller ones in-between each of them, begin to travel up it, the Deity grunting softly at each pulse. You grit your teeth as the first presses against your entrance, the smaller ones behind it pushing up against it for a few seconds before the pressure forces it into your body. Amazingly, you feel yourself organism again from the stimulation... and then again as the second enters you... and yet again as the third does so.

Your head is spinning so much, your senses dulling as you drown in pleasure, you barely notice as the first reaches the entrance to your womb... and then the egg is pushed inside by the gigantic torrent of sperm moving it along. Somehow, yet another climax strikes your ravished body as a result and once again it happens twice more as the other two join it along with the equally large globs of seed behind them. Skizt groans loudly, obviously reaching his climax with his release inside of you, your belly visibly swelling from the size of his load.

Not only are the eggs fertilized but, unbeknownst to you, the Deity's seed somehow stimulates your own ovaries into action, making you produce eggs of your own to be claimed by the excess sperm.

Skizt slowly pulls his member out of you, somehow every drop of his seed being trapped inside as he steps back, panting in relief as he admires his handy work. You feel a slight bit of warmth as the mark on your stomach changes color, the circle turning grey as the spokes turn a deep red.

You slump forward in your bonds, barely clinging to consciousness. "Oh gods," you groan, "Ooooh goooods."

Skizt rubs the side of your face with his claw in an affectionate way. "I'm the only god that matters to you now," he says gently, "As far as you're concerned, I am your Lord."

"M-My... L-Lord," you sigh, leaning into the cheek rub as a fucked stupid smile coming to your lips before you pass out.

And Then...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)