More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Daylan Daylan

And Then...

Your Fate Is Decided

You probably could have done better, gotten farther, acquired more for the people you used to care for. Yet you are still happy.

Skizt has turned out to be a grateful lover, so happy to finally have a woman of his own that he promised his blessing would remain on your village for the next five cycles. It may not be the grandest of blessings but you do hope they will enjoy the many years of pests leaving their crops alone.

When your first due date came you were understandably afraid of what was going to happen, but it seems even child birth is different when a Deity is involved. Those that would become spirits (the ones fertilized from your eggs) turned into motes of light, exiting your body without pain and even the Demi-Gods (those born out of Skizt's eggs) were malleable enough at hatching that they slide out of you with only mild discomfort. On top of that, what remained of those eggs inside of you were absorbed by your body, making you healthier and even replenishing your ovaries to a degree... which of course meant Skizt could keep breeding with you for a longer period of time.

So now here you are, in his hive-like home, bent over in front of him as he holds your arms from behind, your milk-engorged breasts wobbling as you rock yourself against his breeding tool to help it wriggle closer to its goal once again. His long tongue extends and slithers around to your lips. You open your mouth, meeting his tongue with yours in a strange kiss that sometimes turns into a psudo-blow job when he jams enough of it down your throat that you need to suck on it.

"More..." you groan after his tongue pulls back, "My Lord... please... give me more. Make my belly even bigger this time. F-fill me full!"

"I will," Skizt grunts as you feel his member reach your womb and the throbbing that signals his eggs and sperm are on their way once more begins, "And many many times more, my dear, darling Jade."

You smile. You have fulfilled your purpose to the world of humans... and now you are to be filled in the world of Deities.

For a very, very long time.

YOU ARE BRED

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)