More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

What are you?

A Porn Director

The "papers" are actually photos of naked young women in every variety of erotic pose! You almost spit out your scotch but yourself to swallow it.

"What the..." you cough from the single malt burn.

The small man points at the various photos "Okay, this one is named Tiffany, this one is Ayumi, and that one is Shanice. I know you said only two, and they needed to be different colors, but goddamn boss these bitches are off the hook. All fresh too, first timers outside of some amateur stuff. I couldn't choose. Far be it for me to second guess your creative vision, but I'm thinking we use all three."

The woman beside you leans in to get a better look at the pictures, her hand sliding around to your inner thigh."We had four but Lewis insulted the latina."

"Yeah, well fuck her. Listen Mr Rossi I..."

"She was the best of the lot you toad!" The Russian woman sneers, "What do you know about talent? Only my dear Joseph here can truly judge the total package. He found me didn't he?"

Lewis is pissed, "Anna, if you weren't the boss's bitch I'd..." Anna retaliates, "It is you who are bitch little man..." Their argument begins to escalate, they bring the men in grey suits into the fight to back up their points. The car erupts in chaos.

"Shut up!" you shout. The whole limo goes quiet. Everyone looking at you, not daring to speak. You've never experienced such obedience before, such power. "Just...shut up. Let me think a minute."

'What the fuck have I stumbled into here?' You think to yourself. Trying to buy some time while you think you start looking through the photos.

Ayumi, 18, Osaka, Japan. Short hair and large dark eyes, small round breasts with dark pink nipples that point slightly upward. A snug little ass and a well trimmed muff. Her pussy was small and tight.

Tiffany, 18, San Bernardino. Long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, well tanned skin. An impeccably nice rack, not too big nor small, perfectly shaped with slightly puffy pink nipples. Her tits were probably fake, but who cares. Her bubble butt seemed to defy gravity and her pussy was clean shaven.

Shanice, 18, Vancouver, Canada. Smooth chocolate skin with onyx hair and rich mocha eyes. Tall and powerful. She had the build of an athlete with some of the photos showing her doing crossfit and mma exercises. Long sculpted legs and ample breasts with large dark flat nipples. Her lines were mesmerizing, lean and with just enough muscle to highlight her feminine beauty.

Lewis gently clears his throat. "They're still at the house boss, if you're up for some casting."

You look up, "Casting?"

"Yeah, maybe a bit of healthy competition will bring the best out of these girls." Lewis grins, giving you a knowing look.

Anna presses herself against your side, her sizable breasts squeezing against you. As she nibbles your earlobe she whispers "Let me help Joseph. We always find the best girls when we work together." She licks around the outer edge of your ear, "Besides, I've missed you."

Lewis leans back and laughs, looking at the other two men. "Fuck! It's good to be king, eh boys?" They chuckle.

The limo makes its way through a gate and into a palatial estate. You pull up to a modern style mansion, all windows and weird angles.

Lewis pops out first. "Let me go on ahead and tell them to be ready."

The other two men, obviously bodyguards, step out. One holds the door open while the other helps Anna out of the car.

You sit there a moment, stunned by the events of the past few minutes. Were you really going to go through with this? What happens if the real Joseph Rossi comes home? Should you just confess now? You look back down at the pictures on your lap and nod. You finish your scotch in a gulp and step out of the limo.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)