More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

“So what will you choose?”

A Perverted Guy’s Dream!

“I want a world like my old one, except I want the power to be able to change it as I please. I want my body to look like my old one, but in perfect shape. I also want 13’ inch cock.” You say.

“Hmm, not an uncommon request. Would you like the same family? Also how do you want your power to work? Do you want to say it, write it, or think it?” The woman asks you.

“Right, I guess if I choose think it, I could unintentionally effect things. How about I have to write it mentally in my mind, that should keep it from being a problem. I also take having the same family, but they don’t notice the changes to me.” You say.

“I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun with that. Is there anything else, before I make your new world for you.” She asks you.

“Well I should be good for the most part with the power. Ah!” You say, suddenly coming up with an idea. “Can you make so that my younger sister Mia wakes me up, and make her fascinated with my morning wood.” You ask. The woman then giggles a bit.

“Sure, I’ll help you to have fun right away. Not that she’ll need my help to be fascinated with a monster that’ll you have though. Just close your eyes, and the next thing you’ll know you’ll be in your new world.” The woman says.

“Thank you” you say, before closing your eyes.

How do you wake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)