More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

How do you wake?

With Mia gripping you

You suddenly feel a painful grip on your cock, waking you up.” Morning bro! This thing is massive! I didn’t know they could get this big! I bet this is why you can’t get a girlfriend, huh? Your dick is to big to fit into anyone!” Mia says mocking you. Knowing that she’s mocking makes you decide to teach your sister a lesson. You imagine a notebook in your mind.

/All bets are always upheld if possible./ / My Cock can fit into anything, and doesn’t cause anyone pain/

Not that that’s done it’s time to see if it worked.” I’ll make you a bet than Sis, I bet you can easily stuff my rod down your throat.” You say.

“Eww. Why would I put it in my mouth?” She asked. Although she puts on a mock gross face, you know that she isn’t really repulsed by the idea.

“If you can’t, I’ll give you all the money I have saved up from working, but if I win, I get to cream your virgin pussy.” You say. You see your sister is temporarily shocked, but then makes a mischievous grin.

“Really, I know you got thousands saved up bro! Once you make a bet, you know you’ll have but to follow through.” She says, essentially confirming that at least your first command has worked.

“Yeah, I’m sure sis. I don’t wanna miss a chance of knocking you up.” You tell her, smiling that this gonna work.

“Well it be really bad if you won since I'm fertile right now, but it’s impossible that I can fit this monster in my mouth. What’s the rules first before I agree?” She asks, seemingly wary that there’s some trick.

“You put my dick in your mouth, and I’ll push your head slowly down to make sure you don’t fake that it doesn’t fit.” You tell her.

“Alright deal, it’s your lucky day. You get to feel your little sister’s mouth on your cock, before she takes all your money.” She says, throwing the blanket of, and positioning herself.

“It’s not the only thing I’ll be feeling when I win.” You say smiling, knowing she’s got no chance. She puts you in your mouth, then waits until you put your hand on her head. You then push her down, causing you to moan as she quickly descends your cock until her lips reach the base. You can see her eyes go wide with panic, as she quickly pulls off.

Now way! Impossible! This can’t be happening!” She says, beginning to panic. You really don’t want your sister to freak out, getting caught with her saliva on your cock will make things complicated fast.

/My voice is calming, and makes people trust me./

“It’s gonna be okay Mia, I’ll make sure of it.” You say, almost instantly calming her down.

“You promise?” Mia asks, looking more worried than you ever seen her.

“I promise Mia, even if you get pregnant. I’ll make sure everything works out fine.” You say. You see Mia completely relax, before quickly throwing her clothes off and jumping on the bed.

“Come fuck me then! Be my first!” Mia says, spreading her legs. You then remember that you both might make to much noise.

/ Noises from a room I’m in, while having sex, can’t escape./

You slap her untainted vagina with your huge meat, making her moan. “Get ready to go to heaven little sis.” You say, making her give you a slight smile. You then slam into her, taking her innocence as you push against her cervix. Since your cock can’t cause pain, all she gets is a sudden burst of ecstasy.

Holy Shit! I’m cumming! My brother is making me cum! Oh fuck! Fuck me!” She screams, cumming on your cock already. You then start thrusting into your sister. She wraps her arms and legs around you, screaming out of pleasure with no reserve.” Oh brother! I thought my first time would hurt! But it feels so fucking amazing! I don’t even care that my brother is fucking! I want it to never end!” She moans in your ear, she then surprises you further when she suddenly starts making out with you. It doesn’t take long for your balls to fill up though.

“I’m getting close sis! I’m gonna fill you up with cum! I’m gonna mark you as mine now! I’m gonna knock you up!” You moan out.

“Yes! You earned it brother! Cum in my pussy! Make me yours! GIVE ME MY BROTHER’S BABY! She screams out, cumming on your cock yet again. Her throbbing pussy is to much , and you pump her womb full, you brotherly cream filling her once untainted womb. When you finish, you collapse next to Mia.

“So, learn anything about making bets with me.” You say, a big grin on your face. She turns to you, making a big grin herself.

“Yea, that betting with my brother is the best decision I can make.” She says, pulling you into a torrid kiss.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)