More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

What are you?

A Mob Boss

The papers are accounting ledgers for various companies. You pretend to peruse them as you try to figure out what is going on.

The small man in the tacky suit takes a scotch for himself and lets out a nervous laugh. "We thought you might be dead. Not a soul had heard from you in two days. We couldn't believe our luck to just come across you on the street like that. Boss, don't ever do that again, okay?"

"Uh..." you respond.

Changing the subject he points at one of the ledgers. "See that, that one's different. I told you Tommy was skimming. He'll be dealt with tonight, unless you want me to call it off. But seriously, enough is enough."

The woman beside you leans in, sliding her arm around your chest and putting her far leg over yours. She whines, "Oh Louis is over reacting, I like Tommy. You do to don't you Vincent?"

You sit there stunned, you take a hit of the scotch to gather some courage. "Ahem...I think there has been some mistake. I think you should drop me off right now."

Everyone in the car looks confused. "What's the matter...boss?" Louis is looking at you a lot more closely now. One of the thugs in the grey suits unbuttons his jacket, the butt of a pistol can be seen under his left arm. You suddenly realize just how much danger you are actually in. You see doubt starting to come into Louis' demeanor.

"No Vincent, not again." The Russian woman moans, "You've had your fun, come back. The family needs you. Natali needs you." She presses her ample breasts into your side.

Fearing the worst you decide to play the role of Vincent, at least until you get out of this situation. You gather your courage and get ready for the bluff of your life.

You laugh, "Okay, okay." You reach around and grab Natali's ass. "I was just joking. You are so easy to tease Natali." She laughs and snuggles into your side. You finish the scotch and hand it back to the thug, "Another one pal."

The tension eases...somewhat. "Okay...sure boss." responds Louis, "So about Tommy. What do you want to do?"

Fifteen minutes ago you were sitting though an unbearable job interview, now you are holding a man's life in your hands. 'This is crazy!' you think.

"Er, let him off with a warning." You can see Louis' disappointment, "But let him know we are on to him and that next time I won't be so kind."

"You're the boss."

The limo pulls in through a gate and up a long driveway. A beautiful white classic style mansion ahead; columns, marble, the whole bit. The car stops in front of the doors, the men in grey suits get out first and hold the doors for the rest of you. Louis and Natali make their way inside.

You step out and hear a high pitched cry, "Daddy!" A young woman in a green bikini, around 20 if you had to guess, runs up and jumps into your arms. You grab her, holding her up off the ground. She wraps her legs around you to support herself then kisses you on the lips.

"Oh I've missed you! Where were you?" She beams at you, her firm little tits pressing your upper chest. She stares at you, bright green-blue eyes and dirty blonde hair up in a ponytail.

"Uh...you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Ha ha!" She runs her hand across your chest then feels your bicep. "Have you been working out? I never see you in the gym?"

"Er...yeah. I just never told anyone. Thought I should get in shape."

"Good idea old man." She giggles, "I've got some friends over, I'll be in the pool if you need me." With that she jumps down and skips off around the house. "I'm glad you're back!"

You turn, one of your goons standing there holding the door to the mansion open. He nods, "She's right. Good to have ya back boss. Louis just ain't up to running things without ya. Between you and me."

You nod and make your way into the house.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)