More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sicklyhare sicklyhare

What do you see looking back at you?

A Lesser Minotaur (Sicklyhare)

Rise of an empire

Ah yes, two thick horns and a broad face only a mother could love. You made up for it with being a tall hunk of beef but that didn’t matter much when you never saw anyone who wasn't trying to kill you. No you’re definitely a Minotaur, this cave in the woods has been your home for countless updates.

Your broad shoulders hefted a mighty club that definitely was NOT a small tree. Your seven feet of height keeps you always on the lookout for low hanging branches and definitely did you no favors when hunting game. Thanks to the impressive build though, you could take on just about anything your level and lower, and adventurer’s usually came in pairs of two or more to take you out. As a mighty (Lesser) Minotaur, it is your duty to collect women, kill threats, and guard your mighty home from invaders.

In the wake of a new update, you’ve found determination to try and survive better. Cleaning your face with some of the water, you check your character sheet.


Level 5 Lesser Minotaur
**
Monster, Male, Minotaur, Explicit
**Barbarian
Experience to level up - 500

Attributes**
Strength 18 Dexterity 15 Endurance 18 + 0

Charisma 9 Manipulation 15 Appearance 14
Perception 11 Intelligence 12 Wits 11**

Skills **
Brawler 20

Athleticism 35
Presence 22

Lore 25
Stealth 5_
Dodge 4
0
Feats**
Monstrous Appearance – when attempting to use Appearance in a positive way on creatures without the Monster subtype, count it at 10 points lower until the target gets used to you.
Hardy Endurance - Racial trait. Increases stamina gained during level up. Stamina refills faster during rest. Stamina decreases slower during exertion.
Bull Rush - You can charge through obstacles or target pcs/npcs to double your movement (30 feet) This deals 50 hp x Level. If you are stopped by an obstacle or a contest of strength success(contesting athleticism check) then you will be dazed for 2 seconds per 10 feet short of the target distance.
Enrage - Once at half hp you will become enraged dealing triple damage but
halving dodge chance.
Toughen Up - You gain a constant passive bonus to Endurance that increases for every combat encounter you both take damage in, and survive._


Same as last time. No experience from killing wildlife sadly, what about the collections you’ve made so far? In a pile for bedding is easily 20 furs from various animals. Bones in another corner. Bits of wood making up a makeshift fire pit near the entrance to your 20 foot home.

You decided to get on with scouting the area, maybe there’s some changes to the landscape you can take advantage of? Or maybe it’ll be another day of collecting materials, food, and making something to fortify your home against players...

Is it a nothing day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)