More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Where does Brigit go first? Or does Bridget get unexpected guests first?

A Female Couple

I contemplated what I was gonna do this evening when suddenly I was startled by the clicking of the lock on the door. I thought maybe someone had went to the wrong condo when I saw the key successfully unlock the door. I was surprised to see two females walk in completely mesmerized by the place also with a bunch of boxes for moving in. They hadn’t noticed me yet and were conversing with one another. I thought if they were burglars they sure are being nonchalant. One of the women brought in the few boxes while the other one stared out the window. I was surprised at what happened next when she suddenly took off her coat and was completely naked underneath it.

She discarded her coat onto the sofa and stared out the window taking in the scenic view. The other female joked about making herself at home as she got the last few boxes in and locked the door behind herself. The other female quickly removed her coat as well as was just as naked as her friend. Both girls had identically plump asses with one being just slightly more toned than the other. Neither girl had any visible tan lines which made me think they were used to being naked in public. She watched the taller woman wrap her arm around the other woman while they turned to each other and planted a kiss that escalated to a make-out session.

As hot and sexy as I would have enjoyed to watch them, I greeted them from the kitchen as they both jumped not expecting anyone in the room. Neither woman attempted to cover up their naked body with the taller woman approaching me. Her tits jiggled as she got closer to me and asked why I was in their new condo. I explained that it must be a mistake as I just finished moving in my stuff. The two naked women looked around and noticed that there was a lot of personal stuff scattered around the condo. I even showed them my key that was official as their own as the other woman joined her significant other while I watched her tits jiggle as well as her pussy slit. We all laughed as none of us knew what the hell was going on. I quickly introduced myself as Bridget and the couple introduced themselves as Jamie and Sam.

What do I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)