More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What's next?

A Father Door

Your eyes shift to a door that shows what is pretty clear to you a picture of your father. You blush hard as you look at the cock and bite your lip.

"Mmm, so that's what you like, huunnh?" Penelope said. "Look at me closely."

You do so. Penelope now looks like your father-- only dressed in slutty lingerie. She ushers you through the door and into what looks like a regular strip club. Except for the people inside. All of them are versions of your father. Some of them are watching, as some of them are poledancing. Some dads are working and twerking it, while others are stuffing dollars into their respective pants.

Some are even being sprayed with cum. Some are spraying their own back on your father-- some totally male, some with cunts, some with extra female parts. You watch with hardening cock as one version of your father fucks himself in the ass. Another sucks himself off.

Penelope leads you to the center table and sets you down. A version of your father with big bouncing tits comes over to you.

"Hello son, how may I serve you today?" he asks.

He sits down on the stage, and spreads his legs. Like you he has a cock and a pussy. Your own cock is still hard, and your new cunt is dripping wet.

"Well son, what do you want to do? Play knock up pops? Or perhaps get fucked boy on boy? Or keep mixing and matching? Or maybe daddy just blows you?"

You can't decide, and as you try to figure out what you want he keeps changing. If you think for a moment you want him all girl, he becomes one. If you think perhaps you want that role, it switches. His tits enlarge and shrink, just as tits do on you. A pussy opens and closes. You are paralyzed for a second, until you finally make a decision.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)