More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

What's next?

Enjoy Cock in Your Cunt

Finally, you come to a decision. Your father takes you to the backroom, and begins to gyrate and dance.

"You like to look at this cock, don't you baby," he says. You nod. "You must want more."

"Y-yes," you say, as your father skillfully penetrates your hole.

"That's the secret, isn't it," he says, "all boys really want to be fucked like little sluts."

"Shit, daddy, yes," you say, panting with each thrust of his hard member into you. Every inch deeper is a new revelation. You look up with lust at your father.

"Oh, you like that, huh?" he asks. "Just imagine becoming all girl."

"Y-yes," you say, and your body becomes fully female. You become a young girl of about your age, with slightly small tits. As he pounds in and out of you, they bounce up and down. You feel your new long hair spread against the table.

"All sons wanna be fuck sluts," your father says. You repeat his words.

He laughs and positions you so that he is entering you from behind. His rough hands grab your tits and squeeze. You moan again as his cock builds friction inside you. You feel yourself building to an intense orgasm. Suddenly you do.

You orgasm just as your dad shouts "I am going to fuck my baby into you, my little girl."

"Yasss, daddy," you say, squirming as you release. He begins to release as well-- this leads you to a second release. He keeps going and you black out as you feel an intense pleasure again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)