More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who finds the notebook?

A English Teacher (Female)

Katherine Andrews and the magic notebook

There was this woman name Katherine who was teaching and English class, as she taught about the use of similes, proper grammar, punctuation and proper spelling, which are the main things that are important in the subject of English. Then as her class was dismissed the girls in that class had left the class to got to lunch as it was 12:00 pm in the afternoon. There Katherine was walking down the hallway, and as she was walking in the hallway the student Lillian came to her "hey Mrs. Andrews" said Lillian "Oh hey Lillian did you enjoy the English class?" asked Katherine "oh English class? oh yeah I love it and I learn a lot from the class, Thank you so much, well see you around Mrs. Andrews" said Lillian as she walk to the Cafeteria as Katherine walked to the same place to have lunch.

There Katherine was in the Cafeteria as they were other girl students in school uniform that were in the lunchroom as well. Then as Katherine sat down to eat her lunch she also read a novel as she was enjoying a nice and quite time at lunch. Then as she sat down in the lunchroom along with they other girl students she notice a notebook on the table. Then as she saw this book she thought to herself "you know what, maybe one of the girl students at this school probably left her notebook on the table" as Katherine called out to one of the students in the school Cafeteria " Hey Jessica" said Katherine calling one of her students " yes Mrs. Andrews" said Jessica, "say... Uhh is this notebook by any chance your?" asked Katherine as Jessica took the notebook from her and looked at it " Uhh....No Mrs. Andrews this is not mind, sorry" said Jessica as she gave back the notebook to Mrs. Andrews and went back to sit down with they other girls. Then as Katherine found out that it wasn't Jessica notebook she asked the rest of the girls in the cafeteria "girls did any of you dropped a notebook? asked Katherine and as she asked the question all the girls in the Cafeteria nodded there heads by the way of saying no.

There Katherine was confused as all hell as she found out that none of the girl students in the Cafeteria had any ownership of the notebook. Then as Katherine found it strange that it didn't belong to any one she started to look into the notebook with all Curiosity.

Then as she open the book to the first she saw 6 instruction:

1.You now possess the greatest power of all, the power to change reality as you see fit

  1. Anything written in the book will become reality and cannot be changed.
  2. Destroying or damaging the book is prohibited
  3. Changing reality for the whole of humanity is prohibited.
  4. Using the book to prevent others to access the book is prohibited.
  5. Using the book to gain immortality is prohibited.

Then as she read they instruction of the notebook she started to write in the notebook just to test out how good the book is as she didn't believe a damn thing of what they instruction said.

What does Katherine write about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)