More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by humanflea humanflea

Which upgrade does Samus select?

A Different Test Subject

Samus can hardly believe this technology is real. To be able to insert a chip and change your body instantly it sounds... dangerous. What if something were to go wrong? A chip labelled incorrectly, having unlisted drawbacks, not fully tested or even glitches. All of those could harm or even kill her. This technology is too risky to test on herself. But perhaps there's a work around.

Samus "AI, you mentioned you could deploy creatures right?"

AI "Correct, I have a selection of test subjects already in the facility you can select from, they all have signed contracts to become test subjects and are at your disposal. In addition to this I have the option of creating clones of what I don't already have. I have an extensive DNA library you may select from and can even modify the clone to appear as anyone you wish whether real or fictional. The cloning technology is advanced and can create the clone within an hour. I can also install the upgrade ports onto them that you can insert whatever chip you desire into them. "

Samus "Perfect, if this ends up being too good to be true it won't be my neck on the line."

AI "Who do you wish to summon?"

Does she call up an existing test subject or clone a new one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)