More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

What's next?

A Coffee Shop in the City

The Button of Many Perversions was located on the counter of an up and coming coffee shop known as The Magic Touch. Most of the patrons were children of privilege, business people or just students from the local college. The only thing most of them cared about was getting their hot cup of joe and would sometimes unwittingly hit the button when they went to pay. It was almost like it was designed to happen this way by some higher beings. But no matter what this kept business booming by word of mouth as some suits who never left the office were now being sexually liberated, the privileged kids could rebel from their parents standards, and the students were still discovering themselves so no one thought of it as a bad thing or if they did they did not say it out loud.

It was a cool fall morning, not long after the start of the semester, when a business man accidentally hit the button the first time after the shop opened. The Button beeped though no one heard it over the grinder and the coffee machines brewing in the background.

The Presence and the Being laughed at the first result that the guy got as they viewed it from their home realm.

Blowjob relief, user will be inclined to provide relief to any employee who is pent up and needing release this will be in effect for the next 2 years.

The man who pressed the button, Frank, did not even realize he had hit it. He suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous and but shook it off and proceeded to work.

Once there he was filing papers and getting reports done when one of the interns approached his desk.

"Yes Toby how can I help you" Frank said with a dismissive tone.

But he was surprised to see Toby unzip his pants and let out his 7 inch member stand straight out ready to poke one of Franks eyes out. Frank wanted to be appalled by this but he felt compelled to lean forward and suck it. He never in a million lifetimes would have thought that he would end up with a dick in his mouth. But he proceeded to bob his head up and down on the shaft as if his life depended on it.

Out of nowhere there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Frank got those TPA reports done" said Bill as he barely acknowledged what was happening. "I'll come back for those after a while for my turn" he said as he left the room.

Frank kept going as Toby suddenly erupted into his mouth forcing him to swallow mouthful after mouthful of the salty semen. He kind of hated the flavor though he was unaware that this would be his life for the next 2 years.


We pan back now to The Magic Touch where Tina is the next customer to get her perversion

What will her peversion be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)