More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

What will her peversion be?

Analytical Studies

Tina Tricks was a new freshman in the College of Aphrodite Academics where the tagline is "Learning is Love". So it goes without saying that she was unpopular and often seen as nerdy. She was there to obtain her master's in bio-mechanical engineering which meant she would be here for the next 6 years. If it wasn't for the scholarships she never would have been able to afford to come here unlike the queen bee of her former school who got to go to the premier Augustin De Grade named Kristy Cinquefoil. She was far from bad looking even though she wore baggy hand me downs and red frizzled hair with librarian glasses. She had a smile like sunshine that kept her from being the target of most bullies and if one were to see her frame underneath the clothes she would probably get more dates. She had a lithe figure of c cup breasts and a juicy ass with a slim waist being supported on size 8 shoes. Though if you were to ask most people what her best feature was or most interesting it was not her silver eyes but her long tongue.

Last night she was putting in an all nighter on her research paper that when it came time to sleep she may have gotten 3 hours tops. So she decided that before her classes would start for the day she would go and get a coffee from the place across campus and maybe some doughnuts too. So she made her way over watching some lady come out of the store looking like a Navi from those Avatar movies but it failed to make a big impression on her. So she went in without so much as a shrug and she saw a young woman with huge tits working the front counter.

"Hello welcome The Magic Touch, I hope we are having a good morning?" The Cashier greeted

"Thanks I will take a four doughnut variety and a large coffee please" Tina said

"Sure thing" the cashier went to gather everything before further stating " that will be $10.97"

Tina handed the cashier a twenty but as she did so she hit the button only to be hit with a change a moment later.

Rimjob Research (Female Only)! The User will feel compelled to perform oral sex anally on any female who pays to volunteer for the next 6 years! They will give 60% more pleasure than normal from the act and get a 60% reduction on college tuition! Only the User will know how abnormal this behavior is!

Tina took back her hand before the cashier handed her change, but she realized she was handed an extra $5. She whispered, “what,why me!” as she attempted to stumble back from the register, although she really had no clue what was happening. Her clumsiness had the cashier coming around the counter. The cashier tried to stabilize her before she fell to the ground.

“Whoa, calm down!” the cashier said whose nametag said Molly . “You’re Tina, right? I’m Molly; I’ve seen you a couple of mornings here. Is everything alright you looked spooked out for a minute there?”

Tina nervously nodded her head, she really needed to get back to the dorms to figure out what was going on.

“I am going on break in a minute. and I figured I could help you with your research and blow off some steam, what do you say?”

Tina was flabbergasted, was she basically being paid for like a cheap hooker. Looking at the counter she saw a weird button on it, that must be the source of this new predicament. Suddenly Molly grabbed her wrist and took her into the employee lounge.

Tina had never ate ass before, especially not a female cause although she thought she was straight she never tested it. Though previous experience had told her that the way she fan girled over boy bands that she was at least mostly straight. But today, she was in the lounge with a pretty cashier who took her into the bathroom stall and undid her pants as she dropped them and her panties before leaning against the wall. Her ass was kinda big but in a good way as it filled her vision. As if by compulsion she found he face being magnetized towards that valley and her tongue snaking towards it center.

With her mouth occupied she found her idle hands finding new avenues of thier own as one wrapped around the thigh for support as the other one to her amazement crept down to her own needy nethers. She was not used to her fingers playing with herself but she kind of welcomed the experience. Her tongue sought the core of Molly's being and its course would not be diverted..

Molly was enjoing the sensation of this big wet monster plunging her depths, as never expected that this big of a tounge could exist on a girl who could eat her ass so good. Though as with all great things they often come to a limit as Molly breached hers, “I’m gonna cum!” not that is mattered because Tina's face was way to preoccupied with its current task. Tina felt an over whelming sence of satisfaction as she gave her first anal orgasm for her 'research'. She pulled out to finally get a breath of fresh air, and in turn Tina felt herself coming with the taste of female ass still on her tongue. She shivered and quivered in the throes of the strongest orgasm she could remember having and maybe even her first.

Molly was catching her breath as she looked over her shoulder, Tina in the throes of her own orgasm stumbled to the other side of the stall and landed on her ass. Molly felt her pussy and ass twitch and knew this sensation was better than anthing her boyfriend has done for her in the past two weeks., “That was so great I need to get your number for whenever I have a break, I want a repeat performance!”

Tina hesitated she was not sure what this would do to her overall future. Still, she honestly had no regrets as this experience had been amazing for her and strangely a boost of confidence. Before she could come to a decision, though, their was an alert on her phone. Apparently the school administration really needed to speak with her asap.

Just as she gathered her things and left A ceo still father and his bratty daughter came in to get their morning coffee meeting out of the way before he went to work and she went on to be a spoiled princess.

Do we continue with Tina, focus on the father or the daughter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)