More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

What sort of party is it?

A Christmas Party

The cold wasn't the greatest, but you had to enjoy this time of year despite it. It was a time for getting together with friends and family and enjoying each others company, and the holidays reflected that. At the very least, it was a time to hang out a little bit and get some gifts in return. You usually only spend this time with family, but there was a neighbor-- friend? acquaintance?-- named Zoe who lived down the street from the place you were renting. Apparently a bit of a social butterfly, you were one of the other people living on this street she'd invited over for a holiday block party. It was a casual thing, no real need for gifts (something you were thankful for since you didn't know most of the people who'd be there), just an excuse to hang out and eat and meet people, which sounded alright.

The problem was that you didn't know when exactly it was supposed to start; Zoe had just said "Come over sometime around 6 or 7," and either you could come closer to 6, when there weren't as many people around, or closer to 7, when things might be further underway.

Show up earlier or later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)