More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

A Champion in Chains (Succubus)

Looking at the starry sky above you, You muttered one last prayer before closing your eyes and allowing the dark shroud of unconsciousness to enfold you and carry you away from your pain.

When you awoke, you found yourself shackled to the wall of a dungeon cell. All was dark around you save for the torches that lined the wall opposite you.

You yanked hard on your chains, filling the stone room with the sound of your grunting and the squeal of aging metal and rusting iron. But the chains did not give.

"You're going to injure yourself like this my love." A sultry feminine voice said from the darkness. "Your chains are spell-proof, and more than strong enough to handle a great hulk of a man such as yourself. It would be far better to relax and save your strength."

"Who are you?" You demanded, still straining against your chains and ignoring her advice. "Show yourself witch, let me face my tormentor!"

"I am no witch, dear Sam," the woman said, finally stepping into the light. "I am much, much more than that."

She was tall, and the thin dress she wore clung lovingly to every curve of her wondrous figure. Dark unbound hair streamed to her knees, framing a perfect oval of a face white as sea foam. Her lips were red as fresh blood, her eyes twin orbs of gold. Never before had you seen a woman of such breathtaking beauty but You were no fool. You knew her for the demon whore she was.

"Return to hell you damned succubus!" You spat, yanking hard on your chains once more. "Go whore yourself to a goblin or something enough to want you!"

"I'm afraid my tastes do not run to green, Owein," the demon woman purred, letting her fingers trail lightly over the muscles of your chest. "Oh no, I far prefer the strength and power of a fine warrior such as yourself."

The look she gave you was predatory. Even through the pain of your wounds you could feel your body respond to her closeness,

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)