More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What's next?

She uses her charm.

She bent forward until your faces were mere centimeters apart. Then you felt those pale white hands caress your cheek, tilting your face so you were to gaze deep into her hypnotizing golden eyes. She leaned closer still until her lips brushed across yours.

It tasted like honey and blood, like firelight and moonlight, like ice and summer sunsets, like rain and winter snow and summer heat, like autumn wind and winter frost. In her kiss there was all three, each melting and flowing together into one magnificent whole. And when she pulled away, her lips still slightly wet and swollen from her passionate display, it took everything you had left not to lean forward and capture them again, to pull her back down to the filthy stone floor and never stop kissing.

But the demon wasn't finished with you yet. She smiled softly at your flushed cheeks, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"You are beautiful when you're flustered."

Her words sent another surge of warmth coursing through your veins. You couldn't quite keep from blushing even harder if you wanted to, and you didn't have the energy to hide your embarrassment anymore. The demon chuckled softly.

"Such sweet emotions," she murmured, leaning back in front of you, her hands still resting lightly on your chest. Her voice had taken on that husky timbre that you adored and you felt an involuntary shiver work its way down your spine. "So much more potent in a warrior than in a woman, wouldn't you say?"

She leaned close enough to press her soft breasts against you, and she laughed when you tensed at the feeling.

"Get away from me, you foul demon!" You tried to push her away but she moved gracefully and effortlessly, keeping her position on top of you.

"Don't be silly," she cooed, running her hand along your bare thigh and making you bite your lip to suppress a groan. "If anything you'll only get further into my arms, my darling."

She leaned closer, nuzzling her face into your neck where she began planting gentle kisses, her breath hot on your skin. Your heart pounded painfully beneath her touch and your head spun from the sensations she was eliciting inside you.

As though reading your mind, she whispered softly against your ear.

"How's that, dear?"

You moaned in response, unable to form coherent thoughts. There was something else on the tip of your tongue, some question begging to leave your lips but you just weren't able to it out, and suddenly the woman shifted back and pressed her lips to yours with surprising gentleness.

Your eyelids grew heavy with the sensation of her mouth against yours and you parted your lips willingly without resistance. Her tongue brushed lightly against yours and you moaned once more. This time the demon took advantage and began to explore your mouth slowly, teasingly, savoring the moment. When her tongue slipped between your lips, you gasped. Her mouth was warm and inviting and the demon took full advantage of your inexperience by sliding her own tongue inside, exploring every inch of you.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)