More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Corruption Corruption

What do you see looking back at you?

A (now former) street kid (Corruption)

A young man looked back at you. Pale skin, blue eyes and shoulder length blond hair. Looks still the same. Despite how good the description was, he was not as attractive as he sounded. His eyes showed hardship and suspicion. His cheeks were slightly hollow, showing he did not eat well and regularly. His skin was not a healthy pale, but instead the whiteness of one who tended to avoid going out in daylight where he could be seen if possible.

His clothing was little better than rags, and in fact had been considered rags someone had tossed out.

Looking around you groan, everything was gone. That included the bed made from straw and rags, your small stockpile of food, your water skin, makeshift weapons and tools you used to scavenge to survive.

Still, it meant not leaving anything behind when you tried to hide in another cave.

Now to see what the Gods, in their infinite sadism left you with. First your Character sheet:

Level 1, Garion, Outcast
Human, NPC, Explicit
Experience to level up – 100
Attributes
Strength: 15 Dexterity: 21 Endurance 17
Charisma: 19 Manipulation: 18 Appearance: 13
Perception: 22 Intelligence: 20 Wits: 21
Skills
Improvised Weaponry: 6
Scavenging: 11
Survival: 20
Unarmed Fighting: 8
Feats:
Trash to Treasure: You know how to make the most of things others throw away as useless or unwanted. +5% Perception when scavenging
Loner: You work best on your own without being responsible to or for anyone. When doing group activities, your DEX, PER, MAN WITS and CHA are all -5%

Gods, DAMN YOU FUCKERS!

After some screaming expletives you could not remember learning you calmed down. Better go over things line by line and try to find ways to make the most of things.

Name was the same, but you had never heard of a class called the Outcasts! All your stats and skills were seriously lessened even further, with most of your skills gone! Considering that 20 was the standard stat to be able to do things at an average level, currently you were in very bad shape!

You had two feats that you had never heard of before and one was a major negative! The other was of very limited use!

But neither of them was what really pissed you off; you were now Explicit! Sure you could have sex now that they had aged you up a couple of months, but you could also be ! The fact you were non-explicit had saved your ass many times in the past when they realized just how poor the take was in the cave you called home actually was!

Eventually calming down you gulp and look into your inventory.

Inventory
Empty

WTF!

Really not good!

Before you could really panic, you yourself to calm down and think. There was one last chance to salvage something from this, if you could still remember it. In fact you smiled as you used Trash to Treasure on yourself.

There it is!

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)