More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Who do you stay with for the night?

A) Rebecca

It didnt take you long to make up your mind. Rebecca was one of your closest friends, and you hadn't seen her in a while.

You gave her a call to make sure we was alright with you coming over, and obviously she said yes.

Now, you are a normal, red blooded man, and you were going to Rebecca's house, where you will be staying the night. You felt yourself getting harder, and before long your trousers were getting rather tight, as you temporarily forgot you gave yourself a massive dick.

Loosening yourself, you decided to book a train ticket to her house, the next city along, and it would take a couple of hours to get there.

Obviously, you could have just wished yourself there, but you wanted to have some fun on the train up.

That afternoon you were sitting on a train, waiting for it to leave.

Getting onto the train you spotted a teenage girl and what you assumed to be her boyfriend. Focusing for a moment, and enjoying the ripple that occurred, you watched as a bulge slowly started to appear in her trousers she was wearing, causing her to change her stance, as her boyfriend's trousers started to loosen slightly, as he no longer has his bulge.

You smiled as you realised no-one noticed anything at all.

How was the rest of the journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)