More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Switcher Switcher

How was the rest of the journey?

More train swaps

Having just swapped the genitals of the teenage couple, you felt your own cock harden in your pants as you watched them for a moment, trying not to make it too obvious you were staring at them until they sat down. "This is so hot!" you said to yourself, as you looked around the train carriage which unfortunately wasn't too full of people.

But another couple of passengers did catch your attention, namely a casually dressed blonde woman sat next to her 18-year old son some ways ahead of the now crotch-swapped teens.

As you caressed the ring on your finger, you thought about what else to do to mess with your fellow passengers. Given that teenage boys, (or most of them anyway) were turned on by breasts, you decided to give this teenager his own to see what happened. Another ripple occurred...

The 18-year old boy, browsing music on his ipod, suddenly sat up straighter as his t-shirt started to push outward, breast tissue forming on his chest and his nipples puffing up and areolas growing in size considerably. In no time at all, the boy sported a pair of mature D-cup tits, complete with stretch marks, hung loose under his t-shirt. While his equally oblivious mother sat beside him reading a book was now completely flat chested, with chest hair covering her male pecs.

Another pulse shot through your cock as you watched this swap happen. You wanted... you needed more. Suddenly, your sexual satisfaction was paramount, and the people around you... playthings.

The train journey continues

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)