More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hamsterfire Hamsterfire

Who are you?

19 year old College Freshman, Isabella Gonzales

Isabella

Isabella, the Hispanic nerd, sighed as she licked her lips, typing out an essay. History 330 was a bitch of a class, and frankly she did not know why she was in it. She was a finance major, and at that she still hated finance!

Thankfully her dorm life so far had been peaceful - she was a bit of an introvert honestly, a nerd if you will. It was just a fact and she was happy to admit this - she had her little group, her roommate, and that was about it. There were some other people around campus who had their eyes on her however...

There was this one boy, jeez what was his name... Louis? She only heard it once but she felt like she saw him everywhere. And she meant everywhere. One time, she swears she saw him outside of her dorm before he sprinted away!

She was a bit concerned, was this some stalker of sorts? She had only met him at the café once, and he immediately asked for a lot of stuff from her - her number, name, birthday, social security... hm. She thankfully only gave her name and number but he just continued to follow her it seems. Was he a stalker...? No... don't be paranoid.

As well as this there was this group of girls and guys in her history class who never seemed to come down from their high of being bullies in High School. On the first day when she was all dolled up, they basically bullied her into sitting in the back of the classroom. It was pretty bad at first - but as the year went on, honestly, it became more tolerable as their antics got less and less of a reaction.

People did not give a shit about how they treated her, and honestly were annoyed to see them still bullying people in college! They were getting , following her around and such. Why her, she had to wonder...

As she continued to write the essay she looked at it and growled before closing the laptop. It was due in a few days anyways and frankly she did not care much about this class, she was thinking of dropping it anyways - but this close to the end of the semester?

Suddenly the door opened as her roommate Lily walked in. Lily was a very popular white girl who, honestly, was quite nice to Isabella! She could put up with her - they weren't besties but they got along. "Hey," she said, "You got a package."

What? From who? Her parents just sent her something... as she stared at it she quickly tore it open to find some unusual collar inside. What the hell? She looked up confused, not having heard of NeuroCo or anything like that. Who was it from?

Does she wear it...? Or should Lily?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)