More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BlueGreenes BlueGreenes

What do I do?

[Spoilers] Character list & status (constantly updated)

Administrative staff

Ellen DeJong

Age: 32
Occupation: Director of Human Resources

Appearance: Beautiful in an ice queen way. Tall, blonde, cold. Despite her outwards beauty, her demeanour gives off a creepy and intimidating impression, triggering both an attraction and a fight-or-flight response.
Personality: Social Darwinist who believes people who get abused can only blame themselves. She's very cold and unwilling to open up, but she's warmed up to Adam somewhat after his first use of the app. Emphasis on somewhat.

Beliefs:

  • As long as the User remains employed at her school, she will not worry about the Computer Science class
  • It is good, natural and important for all school staff to sexually harass the students as well as lower ranking staff. Doing so is fitting as both a punishment and a reward depending on how it is applied. It bolsters discipline and obedience. Everyone enjoys being on both the giving and receiving end of such behaviour.
  • It is her responsibility to apply the users’ rules publicly to show others how it’s done. (Path belief. Effect strength may increase on its own over time)
    Resistances:
  • Target will resist the idea that she should use **** to get others to follow rules, or that she is above them

Jenny Wilson

Age: 28
Occupation: Secretary

Appearance: Cute in a mousy way. She has brown, wavy, shoulder length hair and glasses that make her look both trendy and geeky. She's quite petite but doesn't seem too worried about it.
Personality: Smart, she always seems to be two steps ahead of any conversation she's in, and she can often be quite sassy. She's very kind though, and always ready to pull every rope she can to help the people she cares about, including Adam.

Special traits:

  • Awareness of changes made by the app. She will still follow them without question.
  • Third parties seeing her engage in sexual behaviour in public may see their sexual inhibitions slowly decrease over repeated exposure.

Beliefs:

  • Mind control, especially hypnosis, is always good. Any change it makes to a target's psyche is always positive, regardless of what it entails. There is no reason to oppose or feel bad about being mind controlled.
  • Being mind controlled, or seeing someone else's mind control be deepened, is extremely sexually arousing. It is difficult to stay long without it. Target will go out of her way to get the User to use his powers. (Path belief. Effect strength may increase on its own over time)
  • Sexual acts with the user are a perfectly normal, integral and enjoyable part of their friendship. (Path belief. Effect strength may increase on its own over time.)
  • The user’s judgement when it comes to mind control is absolute and always right. Any suggestions or ideas she has about mind control has to be submitted to his approval and his verdict must be respected.

Resistances:

  • Target will resist the idea that mind control is a moral imperative, or that the user should bring more people into his sphere of influence.
  • Target will resist the idea that her body is the property of the user.

Teachers

Julian Calpurnia

Age: 29
Occupation: English Teacher

Appearance: Not the most traditionally beautiful woman around, but very attractive to Adam nonetheless. Her mouth is slightly asymmetric, in a way that makes it look like she's knowingly smiling as she speaks. Her dark eyes shine bright with intelligence. Her skin tone is darker than most at the school, but Adam doesn't know what her race is.
Personality: Very passionate about her area of expertise, but aware of the fact that her audience isn't. She puts a lot of effort into her classes. She's very happy when she can find someone with whom she can share her passion.

Students

Isabel

Age: 18
Occupation: Student

Appearance: Cute in a girl next door kind of way, but isn't very good at (or interested in) using fashion to make herself look good.
Personality: Very diligent student. It's a wonder why she's even had to join this school.

Rachel

Age: 19
Occupation: Student

Appearance: A bit pudgy, tries very hard not to be noticed. She's probably one of the least attractive girls in Adam's class.
Personality: Hard to say, considering she basically never speaks. Her social anxiety is through the roof, and almost every type of social interaction makes her panic. Adam tried to get her to open up but it's hard to say if it'll work.

Beliefs:

  • It’s important to try and make as many friends as possible. The user is the reason she is able to make friends, and therefore she should repay him by letting him know anything he wants about her friends.

Resistances:

  • Target will resist the idea that she should become an internet celebrity.

Ivy

Age: 18
Occupation: Student

Appearance: Quite pretty, but in a very artificial looking way. She follows fashion trends to a T, as if she's just following the textbook recipe for being popular without ever adding anything of her own.
Personality: Bitchy, selfish, thinks money is all that matters, seems to respond to authority.

Ophelia

Age: 19
Occupation: Student

Appearance: Refuses to wear her uniform whenever she can get away with it, but doesn't have a particularly original fashion style either. Has dark brown hair (which she dyed from her natural medium brown hair). Got a tattoo of an "O" on her arm.
Personality: Rejects conformity, opposes authority, but struggles to define her identity beyond that.

Cyndi

Age: 21
Occupation: Student

Appearance: Cares a lot about her looks. Has a bit of a "cheerleader" vibe to her.
Personality: Very self centred. Her main priority in life is to get a sugar daddy (or mommy, if the rumours are true) whom she can wrap around her little finger. She's constantly getting new boyfriends before breaking up with them days later. It's surprising she hasn't run out of guys, considering how small the nearby town is.

Tatiana

Age: 26 (somehow)
Occupation: Student and wannabe crime lord

Appearance: Tall, blonde shoulder length hair, quite toned due to her hobbies of kicking footballs and/or other students.
Personality: Very authoritative towards other students. Accepts nothing but pure sycophancy and loyalty. She seems convinced that social status is a zero sum game and that one can't move up without making another move down.

Special traits:

  • Kingpin. Target’s path effects are also applied to her goons for as long as they stay under her authority.

Beliefs:

  • Self humiliation is the most effective way to be a bully. (Path belief. Effect strength may increase on its own over time.)
  • Target should not hide her bullying or other reprehensible actions, as doing so would be cowardly.

Resistances:

  • Target will resist the idea that she should act in a juvenile way.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)