More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kazza Kazza

Where does our tale begin?

[Help/Authors note:]

Here's a few helpful tips if you are having trouble playing:

  • This story is intended to be played as an interactive erotic adventure via CHYOA's 'game mode' and may not make a lot of sense if played otherwise. Please select the 'start game' button on the right of the right of the screen to enjoy the story as it was intended to be played.
  • More selections will become visible as you play, so revisit your map, email inbox and all of the various island locations frequently as there will often be choices that appear that were not there before.
  • Some prerequisite actions must take place before some threads are made visible. These can include but are not limited to the day counter, credit balance, energy levels, items purchased from the store, people that you have encountered and emails that you have interacted with.
  • Energy is required to preform a number of actions. Most actions require around 50% energy to complete. Energy is refilled every time that you fall asleep or to a lesser degree, every time that you drink a coffee from Candice's Creamery (25%). Natia will offer you her room for 'free' but this will only raise your energy levels to 75%.
  • Items from the convenience store are always stored in the footlocker. Just purchasing an item is sometimes not always enough to activate it. Sometimes you will have to equip or interact with it first from your footlocker in your room.
  • Check your emails often as they will update automatically as the story progresses and can also unlock special events.
  • If you think that I have made a genuine mistake or something is not working how it should, please let me know in the comments and I shall endeavor to rectify it as soon as I am able.
  • Please keep in mind that this story is still in development and that not all options, events and endings have been added in yet. At the time of writing this, there is only one ending that has been included so far. I will be inputting additional material into the story when and as frequently as I am able to do so.

And last, but not least... Thank you! For playing and supporting the story! I hope that you like it. Feel free to interact with myself and each other in the comment sections of each chapter and any likes dropped on the story are very much appreciated. (~˘▾˘)~

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)