More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

What are you Sissy or black stud

[Dave] sissy

You lay back on your bed wondering what you could do for fun. You pick up your Galaxy s7 and hop onto your favorite gay chat site. The chat sped by showing guys revealing their big cocks while the bottom guys showing off their nice bubble, round, small, and fat butts. You decide you want to show off your ass to a man, but just one.

'Anyone want me to give them a private picture show' you text on the site.

DING. A private message rang in your inbox. You click on it so fast like a cheetah. The message read; Hello Danbottom. i would like a show.

You Message back; Ok. You then sent a picture of your chest which was average for a guy. You then took off your pants showing off your 5 inch cock threw another picture.

He text a picture back to you showing off his big black cock. Your mouth start to watered, you getting turn on by such a huge cock. You text back; Is that REAL!!!!

'Yeah baby. You want to get it harder' he text back.

'Yes Sir' you text back in a hurry.

'Got any women clothes laying around' he text.

Your ex girlfriend did left some of her old clothes in your apartment. She left a blue blouse, red skirt, green tank top, a red, white, and blue thong, a hot pink thong, white panties, and a few bras.

Do you text back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)