More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

How does the ceremony go?

[Author's Notes] & [World Reference]

Hello dear Reader!

I'm glad you have decided to give my story a read! Since you're reading the author's notes, you either liked it very much or wondering if you should read it.

If it's the former - I'm glad - I appreciate every like, bookmark or favourite I get :)

If it's the later - by all means - give a story a read. I'm trying to have a regular release schedule, and organize fun activities while waiting (like voting on gratuitous sex scenes). If you don't like the update spam. You can bookmark the main Introduction chapter, and I'll post a update on major goals there.

On the story

This is (hopefully) going to be a medium length story set in a different world where technology is modern(ish), but the society evolved differently - to be much more conservative. Themes will revolve around slavery and chastity (since it's a Locktober after all), and role/power reversal.

Can't decide if I should put it into Romance or BDSM category as it'll feature both, for now Romance it is but with heavy BDSM tags, and be waned there will be a whole bunch of it in most branches ^^

I have terrible tendency to over-complicate things, and I'm fighting the urge to turn this story into a game, but I might have to give in soon ;)

More about the word of the story

I love exploring new worlds, and world building, and I find it severely lacking in most of the stories I read. I hope that I'll find the right balance between world building, character development and smut in my stories. Feel free to let me know if I lean to much into either direction :)

I like to take notes for myself on the world I'm building, stops my mind from running wild with possibilities. I also like to read them when other authors post them. So that's also what I'm going to do. You can read them up if you'd like to find out a bit more about the world I'm crafting. While I'll do my best to do world building in the confines of the story, here I'll add a condensed version with a reliable narrator :)

There might be spoilers - although not much at all!

So?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)