More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Who are you mistaken for?

[Author's Note] A Reader's Guide

Hello Readers,

Over the past couple months Mistaken Identity has become less a cohesive story and more an unwieldy playground for my scattered mind. The different story paths lead to very different types of sexual encounters making it difficult for readers to know what they are getting into. Hopefully this guide will help future readers find something they like and avoid the stuff they don't. I've bolded the main tags you can expect down the different story paths.

Someone Rich and Powerful

A Mob Boss: If there is a main storyline to Mistaken Identity this is it. This is an adventure-romance story about a guy getting in over his head then finding his way out. There is nothing too in this path and mostly has MF Sex scenes. Father-Daughter is heavily teased at though no truly occurs thanks to the mistaken identity. There is an ENF scene, a Humiliation scene with some Hillbillies, and a BDSM scene that isn't really sexual in nature.

A Porn Director: This one is three story paths based on the three porn actresses trying out for a role. The Shanice path involves Lesbian sex, Strap On sex (both on female and male), and lesbian Cuckolding. The Ayumi path is currently very incomplete involves Lesbian sex. And the Tiffany path has barely begun.

Just Some Guy

Jerry's Brother: This story path hasn't been started past the introduction.

A High School Crush: This story path involves a woman with Rough Sex, bordering on , fantasies.

A Volunteer for a Secret Experiment: A power fantasy storyline. It is incomplete but in the future expect regular MF Sex, , , Shaming, and I honestly don't know what else yet.

Someone Helpless

David Johnson, wealthy submissive: Another path that hasn't really been started yet. Obviously it will be BDSM focused with the main character as the likely submissive.

"Mr. Johnson", espionage agent: The main Agent Davis storyline here involves the tables being turned on a dominant woman eventually leading to ENF, Maledom, Bondage, and BDSM themes. The Maria storyline has the woman maintain the power and leads to a CFNM situation with an embarrassing conclusion.

Someone or Something Out of the Ordinary

Intergalactic Zoo Animal: A Science Fiction tale where any and all manner of craziness might happen. There is a Tentacle scene a little way in and a Futanari scene not too long after that. After the futa scene the story then takes a significant split.

If you choose the chapter A Book it leads to a crazy over the top SPH scene (there is an option to skip it) and then on to the more straight/hetero story path.

If you instead choose the chapter It's not the Gifter! it leads to a more futanari based path. The main character is much more silly and sexually adventurous in this path. Expect futa related bisexuality to be an element in this story, though not the main focus.

Okay, hope this helps. Happy reading everyone.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)