More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who are you?

=List of Controller Apps=

This is a handy dandy list of as many controller apps that the I-Bang can be connected to. I will try to keep this list as comprehensive and as up to date as possible to give all potential writers some manner of choice. I will be adding more as people continue to publish. PM me about the brief details of your app in the format below.

'I-Use'
A simple app that matches controllers with victims via I-Bang according to their physical preferences. Works a lot like Tinder, but shows the exact location of where a victim is via GPS when matched. Also comes with a warning tracker that alerts the user to the presence of an I-Bang victim nearby. Has the ability to alter the mind through messaging and voice.

'Voyeur'
A simple app plug in that allows for anyone to view through the lens of the smartphone camera in real time. Connected to a network that allows for multiple users to watch at once. Has the ability to record videos and take screenshots to archive into an album and share with other users. Instructions can be given to I-Bang through messaging.

'MeatFuck'
An app that is a little like I-Use, but instead sends instructions to I-Bang to control the victim to be at a certain place at a certain time. Has the ability to alter the mind beforehand through specific instructions by MeatFuck users. Also has the ability to alter the mind even after the I-Bang victim has arrived.

'MindSweeper'
A powerful app that allows for the complete reprogramming of a victim's behavior and thought processes. Victims will not be consciously aware of any changes made by the app and consider all new mental programming as completely normal. It scans the victim's mind through I-Bang and categorizes all current behaviors on screen, from which a user may modify, erase or add as they wish through messaging. Can be upgraded to MindSweeper Plus to also modify bodily appearances.

'GlorySweeper'
A plug in for MindSweeper that instead affects a large number of people close to the victim's phone from within 100m to 1km. Works the same as MindSweeper's basic functions and has the ability to rapidly spread the I-Bang virus to any other phone in the vicinity that does not have a controller app. The black market has considered making the total affected area continental or even global through connecting the app with communications satellites in space, but most normal phones do not have the processing power to do this. Nothing short of a super computer could. Tempted as most people would be, putting out GlorySweeper so open to the public on such a scale might gain the attention of the authorities, so downloads for this plug in is exclusive to select customers only.

'MindBlast'
An app that literally wipes out memories and emotions through messaging. A relatively dangerous app because of the risk of turning victims into mindless vegetables, it is often used with other apps to reprogram an I-Bang victim once their minds have been wiped clean. To the intrepid few, it is easier to reprogram from scratch instead of reprogramming with all the excess 'baggage' that a fresh victim would have. It can be upgraded to the 'MegaMindBlast' upgrade, which affects those within a radius around the victim's phone. Using MegaMindBlast comes with a warning notice, as it would be dangerous to the app user should they be too close to them.

'PuppetLink'
A controversial app designed from the data of a psychological warfare program developed for next generation PsyOps military applications. It controls an I-Bang victim to move their physical body on their own, of which a controller has full ability to control their every physical move through voice or messaging. Victims are fully aware and fully conscious when under the influence of PuppetLink. Some had thought this particular black market app to be dangerous, but that has not stopped some from fully exploiting its capabilities.

'PuppetLink Deluxe'
An upgrade for the Puppetlink to make it even more powerful and versatile. It extends the control of the physical body, allowing a controller to control the victim's speech, bodily functions and also more complex actions that require skills or precise motions, such as writing and typing.

'PleasureDoll'
A product originally designed by an unknown robotics company that produced smart sex dolls, the ones that had some measure of artificial intelligence. An illegal copy was made and integrated into I-Bang, interfacing the brain and all bodily functions and appearances to the app. It works like a personalized remote control and instruction matrix, controlled by voice and messaging. Controllers are given choices from a huge database of user made content for all manner of sexual debauchery imaginable, as well as customize their victims to fit their own preferences. Very popular in a secretive PleasureDoll community, where victims are kept as pets, property and living sex dolls.

'I-Bang P2P Patch'
With the soaring popularity of I-Bang and its sister apps, it was not uncommon for modified victims to begin communicating with their controllers directly. As such, a patch was developed to allow for more versatility, including features such as rating systems, forums, fan site building tools, group chat capabilities and direct messaging.

'iMorph' (Contribute by TransforMaster)
A highly sophisticated app which allows the controller to transform the victim user into anyone or anything physically they desire. Literally!

'I-dea' (Contribute by blackhand)

A full mindblast or complex alterations often brings a greater risk of discovery by the authorities. As a work around, I-dea was created. Rather then making wide alterations to the subject that might tip off key connections and the authorities, I-dea plants ideas, fantasies, interests, and recurring thoughts into the subjects brain. While it lacks the clean reprogramming of a full sweep, it brings with it the possibility of a full reprogramming of the subject however you desire without them noticing the change in their behavior.

Back to the main page?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)