More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

* Which Game Or Series Are You Intrested In? *

*Dawn of War*

The RTS game that introduced the Blood Ravens to the 40k universe, and the rest of the world to 40k, Dawn of War (and its expansions Winter , Dark Crusade and Soulstorm) centred around building up bases; capturing strategic points, critical locations, and relics; and (this being 40k, which literally coined the term "grimdark", as well as an RTS with "war" in the title) killing everything that moved and wasn't wearing your uniform (or even those that were - the AI had a habit of matching you up against a dressed in your colours...)

The earlier Dawn of War titles (Dawn of War and Dawn of War: Winter ) had straight-line campaigns, where you played through a series of missions with no choices but those made in-game, but Dark Crusade and Soulstorm both featured map-based games, with strongholds and points of interest to capture.

After Soulstorm launched, Relic made Dawn of War II, as well as several expansions, which introduced the Tyranids to the game and focused less on bases and more on combat. They then followed on with Dawn of War III, which returned the game to its base-building roots, but with better graphics and more gameplay options, including a choice between buying upgrades or building superheavy units...

*Which game do you want to play?*

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)