More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Artican Artican

* Which Crossover Game Do You Wish To Play? *

* Dead or Alive Xtreme *

The Dead or Alive tournament is a martial arts competition held in various parts of the world to test the skills of different fighting styles against one another. Sponsored by DOATEC (Dead or Alive Tournament Executive Committee), the tournaments draw in many participants by offering large monetary prizes as well as the of notoriety from winning. One such participant, Zack, a DJ and self taught Muay Thai fighter, used his winnings to buy his own private island in order to turn it into a resort. With his newly built island resort, Zack invited all the attractive female fighters to come join him for his own martial arts tournament, but in reality, he was using the tournament as a ruse to populate his island with hot women. There, the ladies had nothing better to do than sunbathe, play mini games, shop, gamble and square off in some competitive beach volleyball. After two weeks, the island was destroyed by a volcano. Unperturbed, Zack rebuilt the island again, bigger and better! (This is actual lore)


“What did you say?!” Hitomi almost shrieked out as she dropped her luggage handle and let her backpack slip to the floor. She stared dumbfoundedly at the messenger as she processed the crushing news.

Lei Fang looked back at the young German/Japanese girl and repeated herself with no hint of mirth, “It was a hoax. There is no tournament.” As the two conversed with one another, the servants bustled about, gathering up their things to cart away to their rooms.

“I can’t believe this! How could this happen?” Hitomi cried out to her fellow fighter.

“How could you not know?” Lei Fang asked with a raise eyebrow. “Zack pulled the exact same stunt last year, remember?” (Yes, he did this twice).

“Yeah… but I thought this time it was real…” Hitomi pouted, after dragging out the invitation to look over again. It was an official looking brochure that looked like previous legitimate tournament invites. It read; “DOA Tournament! Location: New Zack’s Island!” Details were printed out in smaller print, but nowhere did it indicate that it was a hoax. Hitomi sighed. “Now what am I going to do?”

Lei Fang shrugged and laughed, “Are you kidding? We got two weeks of island vacation!”

Hitomi’s gloom turned around almost immediately, “Oh yeah! I guess I can take a couple of weeks off from training and competing.”

Lei Fang narrowed her eyes, “Who said we were taking time off from competing?”

It was Hitomi’s turn to raise an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

“We’ve got lots of competition going on here... I’ll show you!” the young Chinese girl waved her friend over to follow and they stepped out of the small airport.

Hitomi covered her eyes as the bright sun beamed down on the lush green landscape. She let her eyes adjust before she could take in the vibrant scenery. The island was impressive as a tropical paradise alone, but it also boasted newly constructed beachfront as well as a large mansion toward the mountainous center. Deeper in the jungle, Hitomi could make out wildlife in the trees. She could probably spend hours just exploring. She turned to her companion, waiting for her to take the lead.

“Welcome to New Zack’s Island!” Lei Fang announced in a dramatic waving of her arm. “I know, hokey, but that’s Zack, right? Anyways, just like last time, we’ve got the shops over on the boardwalk, the beach, the mansion where our rooms are, along with the restaurant and casino... and, of course, volleyball nets scattered all over the island!!”

“Oh yeah! Volleyball!” Hitomi recalled.

“Yeah! And I could use a partner, so what do you say?” Lei Fang asked.

Hitomi nodded with a smile and answered, “You got it!”

“Great! Let’s show Tina and the others what real power looks like!” Lei Fang responded as the two clasped hands in solidarity.

“Have the others arrived already?” Hitomi asked.

Lei Fang nodded. “Mhmm, they’ve already settled in. Let’s head to the mansion and get changed!”

Hitomi nodded in affirmation and the two climbed into the automated shuttle and punched in their intended destination. As they travelled, Hitomi watched the landscape zoom by. The beach stretched along the length of the island. Most of it remained pristine with soft white sand being washed over by the bright blue ocean waves. There was a port to one side where she spotted sea doos docked, along with a large yacht. Further out in the water was an even larger cruise ship. Further up on land, the beach transformed into the boardwalk that Lei Fang had mentioned. There, shops lined the long wood planked walkway. Swimsuits, accessories, trinkets and gift shops. Hitomi was looking forward to perusing their wares later. On the other side of the shuttle, it was nothing but verdant green jungle scape. It was a while before they dropped off at the foot of large steps. The steps expanded out to cover the width of the front face of Zack’s mansion. The facade resembled a classical European manor with heavy stone brick carved down flat and deep toned hard wood framed doors and windows. Hitomi looked up in awe of the decadence.

As they entered the mansion, they were greeted by the servants.

“Welcome back, Miss Fang. Pleased to have you, Miss Hitomi!” Greeted the concierge, whom Hitomi noticed to be a woman. In fact all the workers appeared to be female. She sighed, resigning herself to Zack’s prerogative over hires. She smiled to the greeter and bowed politely. The concierge, who’s name tag read Robin, added, “If you would come this way, Miss Hitomi, I will show you to your room.”

“I’ll meet up with you in the lobby,” Lei Fang noted before heading off to her own room to change.

Robin led Hitomi up a large spiral staircase. Her room was located on the second floor, down the hallway. Her guide opened the large double doors, then turned to her and bowed. Hitomi stepped inside a room large enough to fit her entire apartment. There was a large king sized bed in the middle and a nice balcony view of the beachside.

“If there is anything you need, simply buzz the front desk with the room phone,” Robin informed her, then made another bow and took her leave, closing the door behind her.

Hitomi returned the bow and watched as the worker left. She then turned her attention back to the room itself. She popped off her sandals and let her bare feet wiggle in the soft shag carpet. She walked over to the minibar to find it fully stocked with snacks and beverages, all free to take as she pleased. There was also a music player and television with specialty channels. Hitomi flipped through them until noticing the theme of adult oriented entertainment on the programming. She frowned and rolled her eyes at Jack’s tastes once again before shutting the television off.

She stepped out on the veranda and basked in the sunshine and view. The ocean overtook the horizon from her height up on the mountain. There was a cool ocean breeze that smelled of salt water. She soaked it in for a bit before returning to her things. The servers had left her baggage neatly laid out in front of her bed. She pulled the biggest luggage up and unzipped it to rummage through. Although she had prepared her trip for a martial arts tournament, she did have the foresight to bring along some swimwear to the island. She wasn’t that dense. She smiled as she pulled out a navy blue one piece swimsuit.

Checking until satisfied that both sides made the trip intact, Hitomi tossed the piece on her bed and began to strip. She pulled her t-shirt up over her head and shook her hair loose, brushing the length of it behind her ears and down her neck, behind her shoulders. Her pillowy breasts dropped out from under her bra when she unclasped it and she checked herself in the mirror. She had a well toned body thanks to her ardent practice in karate. She ran her hand down her flat belly. At least she was looking in good shape for the beach, even if there were no boys around to appreciate it. She shrugged the thought away as she dropped her jean shorts and panties in one fell swoop and flaunted her nubile young body in front of the mirror some more for her own benefit.

The karate expert picked up her swimsuit and stepped into the leg holes. She pulled up the stretchy blue fabric until the straps went over her shoulders. She could feel the bottom tighten up against her flesh, filling in her form so that her body peeked through the thin material in the mirror. She let go so that they snapped in place, then pulled the material out from between her legs and under her butt. She checked herself in the mirror again as she adjusted the front of the suit to accommodate her large breasts. She frowned as it reminded her of high school swim class. This looked more like something you would wear to an indoor pool, but it was all that she had thought to bring, so it would have to do.

There was a knock on the door. Hitomi went over to answer.

“Miss Hitomi, Master Zack presents you with a welcome gift!” the courier said as soon as the girl opened the door.

“Oh. Thank you…” Hitomi responded, after being caught off guard by the large box. She took it in with her, closing the door. She read the card aloud, “Sorry for the misunderstanding about the tournament…” Hitomi huffed under her breath, “Yeah, sure… misunderstanding….” then continued to read, “Please accept this gift as a token of apology as well as a welcome to your stay!” Hitomi frowned, not sure she wanted to accept gifts from Zack after all the lies and deception. She ultimately shrugged and decided to at least see what was inside first.

Unravelling the ribbon, Hitomi pulled the box top off the flat rectangular container. Inside was a two piece string bikini dressed over a small pink pillow. Hitomi pulled the bikini off its holder and looked at it. “Well, it’s definitely more beach wear…” she conceded. Still, it wasn’t exactly something that she would have picked out for herself. There were two triangle shaped patches of fabric that looked to cover the breasts while the rest was string. The bottoms were of similar cut. Hitomi couldn’t quite tell how it would look on her, so she decided to give it a try. She slid off the shoulder straps of her swimsuit so that they dropped off her sides. The bottom half of the suit clung to her body tightly, so she wiggled her ass and dragged rest of the suit down to the ground. She then took the string bikini bottoms and arranged them on her body, tying one side together, fitting it to her body, then tying the other side securely. She checked herself in the mirror. It was very revealing and she blushed just looking at herself. The top was even more scandalous. When she finally got it on, she admired how it gave her cleavage, not just in the front, but on the sides as well. Did she dare go out in public like this?

Hitomi glanced back at her navy blue one piece laying on the floor. It would be the safer option... but she was on vacation! Isn’t this the time to let loose a little?! She took a deep breath and took in another eye full of herself in the mirror. She would certainly draw some attention in this. She smiled, feeling a little naughty at herself. She had made her decision and was going to stick to it! She kicked the one piece aside and popped on her sandals, then headed out. She stopped short of the door, then scurried back to her luggage. She pulled out a long tee and pulled it over her skimpy swimsuit. Just in case…

Hitomi left her room and went downstairs to find Lei Fang waiting in the lobby as she said she would. She had changed into a halter top and boyshorts. Suddenly Hitomi was feeling even more self conscious about her outfit choice.

“Took you long enough!” Lei Fang announced as Hitomi made the final steps off the stairwell.

“Sorry I took so long…” Hitomi replied sheepishly as she bowed in apology. “I couldn’t decide what to wear…”

Lei Fang smirked as she gave the other girl the once over, noticing only the long tee covering up the swimsuit. “So what are you wearing under there?” she questioned as she reached out to pull up the over shirt.

Hitomi jumped back, out of reach and held her shirt down firm in her tightened fists. She smiled nervously, “Ah… maybe I should change…”

“No… let’s go now!” Lei Fang complained. She pulled on Hitomi’s arms plaintively. “Whatever you’re wearing, I’m sure it’s good, let’s just go out there and get some games in!”

Hitomi bit her lower lip hesitantly, but relented, “Alright…” she said as she let her friend drag her out.

“It’ll be fine, so long as we can win some games!” Lei Fang said energetically. They stood outside the mansion in the bright sunlight again. The island was theirs to enjoy as they chose. It seemed to glimmer with promise as the panned their eyes at what it had to offer. Lei Fang looked at Hitomi with a big grin. “So… Where to first?”

Hitomi thought about it. The shops were still open and she had wanted to take a look at what they had in store. Lei Fang seemed really keen on playing some beach volleyball though, so maybe it would be good to find some competition first to see where they stood. Of course, the sea doos looked like a lot of fun too…

Where to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)