More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

* Now, We Need To Know Who Are You...? * (Appearance/Avatar, Sex, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, And Relative Experience...) *

* "Alex": Female, (Female,) Bi-Sexual, A Man Eating Tigress... *

You are a young woman, about 21 years old. You have long flame 'red' hair, grass green eyes, and fair skin covered with freckles. Your nose, ears, reddish pink lips, and very slightly chubby, (yet-at-the-same-time athletic,) frame read like a road map back to the little village in South-Western Ireland from which your great-great-great-grandmother along your maternal line, Molly Felicia McBride, her husband Duncan, and their three children, came walking down to the coast to take ship for the new world as the Great Potato Famine took hold and food became more precious than gold.

You are dressed in a daring ensemble for a date that never happened. Starting at the bottom you have a pair of cute faux-fur gray boots, 1.5" heels and a shiny brass buckles on the outside at the ankle and calf. Next we have a lightly worn pair of brown slacks, hobo chic. Now on your top half we have a green button down blouse belted at the waist with a thin leather belt with a polished brass buckle. Beneath all that is your underwear of course, red silk and genuine red lace, not that scratchy machine made crap, but soft sensual handmade silk... It occurs to you that if you had searched your entire wardrobe you couldn't have made yourself look more like the 'Alex' avatar if you had tried. (Minus the underwear: buuuut, you never SEE "Alex's" undergarments, now DO YOU?)

You stand about 5'9" in your boots, with the 1.5" rubber heel. You weigh in at 180 soaking wet, less of it blubber than you might think.

Your sexual orientation is Bi, you like men and women equally, though currently you are single as you transferred to a better college a few weeks ago after spending three years at the community college in your home town building up your GPA and scoring some credits on the cheap.

Professionally you were going for a degree in medicine, you still hadn't decided between surgery, pathology, or obstetrics/gynecology but you were going to make the decision before the end of the year... "Guess I just found myself in Primary Care..." you mutter.

You've spent quite enough time wool gathering, you need to get started on collecting resources…


Last Part Of Game Selection: What Area Did You Land In; What Has Changed Because You Are "Inside" The Game (If Anything); And Do You Spawn As Normal, Or Somehow Differently*?

*(Up In The Air, In A Different Body, With Gear, Underground, At Night, Etc, Etc...)

Optional: What Seed Is This? (So People Can Play Along At Home...)

* Answer The Questions Above... *

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)