More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Where do you go?

'Cum Land', Private Server

After adding a few browsing filters, one title stood out among the rest. Poking the server name with my index finger, the server details popped up in front of me.

Now this niche server had a most bizarre concept. The entire server was dedicated to cumplay, and everything in here had to do with male seed. Copious amounts of it. Everywhere and anywhere. It is a pansexual theme park themed private server, an open world where players go to various 'attractions' in the 'theme park' and engage in all sorts of sperm related activities. Some of the strangest contraptions imaginable was described in the server information. Jizzing boxes. Cum pools. Bukkake podiums. Creampie stations. Each of these were located in various specialized parts of the server with a fanciful naughty name. Players can interact with other players with consent, along with NPCs who appear like theme park staff. There were some specifications that I noticed as a major part of the server rules. Anyone with a dick was called a Donor, who happily delivers the juice that was the focus of this server. Anyone else was a Receiver, the ones who enjoy receiving said juice. If there was not enough of either, NPCs would be generated to fill the role, which can be controlled by any player. Clothing was optional, but not recommended for obvious sticky reasons, unless players like to roll that way.

To my understanding, this was a social private server with very specific tastes. A low brow one and very specialized. Getting into things was near instantaneous as things were always readily available for use, being a theme park and all. It probably won't take very long to see or do much, unless I decide to see everything this server has to offer, and I suspect that I'll be out after the first two blasts of semen anyway.

In any case, I decided to check it out. Whether it was my kink or not was something I might probably decide later. Warping into the game world, I arrived at the lobby. It actually looked like a theme park entrance, with a gigantic erect cock like fountain standing in the middle of the room, shooting out a white substance into a circular pool in front of it. The decoration scheme was modern. Lots of marble in the chairs and tables all around. The marble floor itself was a swirly and cloudy mix of off white, kind of like the substance that this was dedicated to. In front of me was what looked like an unmanned ticket booth, most likely for aesthetics sake, and several portals leading further into the game world, each of them labelled. There was nothing much I could do here except approach them.

Which part of the 'park' do I go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)