More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mayx Mayx

What will you do first with your new power?

''I wrote some rules..."

''I wrote some rules... then I decided to take over the world,'' Michael said, finishing his third beer. Metallica's ''Enter Sandman'' was playing on the background.

''Wow.'' Ollie the barman said quietly. After slowly scratching his beard he said: ''That's the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever heard, and I've been running this place for thirty years.'' He picked another glass to clean. He thought Michael Whatshisname had always seemed like a serious quiet young man, not a lunatic with a God complex.

Michael's smile had no bitterness in it. ''Yeah, but it's true though. Every word I said.''

''Of course, it's true!'' Ollie said, not missing a beat. It was truly an honor to have a living God drinking on his bar tonight! The drinks were on the house for a reason!

''So, if you don't mind me asking, what rules did you wrote...eh...'' the old barman didn't know how to properly call him.

''Just Michael for now, we're still in the ''humble beginnings'' part.'' the young man said and laughed. ''Lots and lots, Ollie. Lots and lots. I stayed awake almost thirty hours writing. It was stuff like no more climate change and hunger yadda yadda, I have the biggest dick on earth yadda yadda, rock and heavy metal are the most popular genres of music yadda yadda... what else? Oh yes!'' His smile turned even more wicked. ''I modified the relationship women and have. Let's just say... the world has become a hornier place.'' He laughed some more. ''Indeed I would be banging drunk horny chicks right now, but before I leave this shitty city, I'd first have a beer from Ollie's Bar for one last time.''

The barman blinked. ''You're leaving? Why?''

''Can't conquer the world from here. I mean, I could, but where's the challenge in that? And it's a big world, Ollie. I mean to rule it, turn it into a hedonistic utopia or something like that eventually, but even I can't do it alone. I need minions.''

''Minions?''

''Yeah. The lady kind. From every part of the world, literally. And I have high standards. These chicks ain't gonna be your average hot babe, most of them at least. I need them to have the looks, to have the intelligence, and to lack loving relationships with other human beings. No need to ruin other people's families, what if I go to hell or something?'' Michael laughed.

''Well, I wish you good luck to your quest, Michael.'' Ollie said truthfully.

''Luck has no part in it, but thanks anyway.'' The young man rose. ''Well, time to for me to go.''

''Come back any time, all the booze I've got free for you only!''

Michael gave him a thumbs up. ''You've got yourself a deal, Ollie. One last favor. Name me a country to start with.''

Which country Ollie picks?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)