More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stjim stjim

What do you say?

"uh, let's talk about this in a bit,

after we get to a spot where we can save the game." That might be a wimpy response, but she's starting to creep you out. Even if you were into this stuff, she is being a bit forward.

"Sorry," she says, "that wasn't really supposed to be a question."

Suddenly, she shuffles her body behind your head, uncrosses her legs, and rests them on your shoulders, surrounding your skull. Your heart starts racing. You are a bit of a leg guy (who isn't?) and your brain isn't really processing what is happening. Instinctively, you start to turn around to look at her.

Ashley mistakes this for you fighting against her . She quickly squeezes her legs together, and says "where do you think you're going?" Her tone is soft, yet surprisingly commanding.

Those long legs are putting a good deal of pressure on you, and you feel lightheaded very quickly. It's strange, because it's not like being choked, but the pressure against your head must be hitting a blood vessel or something. You grab her legs in an attempt to pull them apart. While this momentarily relieves you of some of the pressure, you are not nearly strong enough to escape the hold.

Feeling Ashley's silky-smooth legs, however, has made your groin begin to twitch.

"This is the kind of stuff I like to do to guys. I don't really know why. I guess I always liked roughhousing, and one time I dated a guy who I could totally take any day of the week and it was a huge turn-on. So I started going after guys who look weaker than me." She is giggling out of control, and you fear she doesn't understand how hazy your vision is getting.

As Ashley's leg muscles flex, giving you the roughest neck massage you've ever had, you give up pulling them apart in favor of taping at them to get her attention.

She releases the pressure. "Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie, I got a little carried away. It wasn't fair that I went so hard on a surprise attack like that. Would you like a fair chance to try and take me?"

You decide to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)