More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stjim stjim

You decide to...

Go Along With It

In fairness, she did stop the pressure. She might be a little weird, but it could just be her way of messing around. Besides, you aren't perfect, what harm could there be in entertaining her? Plus, those long strong legs are a total turn on.

"Sure, I get you now. Give me a fair battle," you state with confidence.

"Oh, I'm so glad you aren't upset! You are sweet."Ashley's voice is intoxicating. It's cute without being annoying. She giggles to herself "Okay, face me over here." She jumps off the couch to face you on her knees. You turn to face her, one leg stretched out and one knee up near your chest.

"Thanks for being so open-minded. I'm really glad I met you." She gives you a full smile, exposing rare dimples that remind you how you fell for her so easily.

Trying to be cool, you respond "it's no big deal. Every relationship is different, right? Might as well give it a shot if you are interested."

"Great," she says, and suddenly shifts to a pose with her head tilted slightly down, swaying side-to-side, as her index finger raises up to her lips. She is basically flaunting how quickly she can swap between cute and sexy. "By the way, was it really so bad being between my legs earlier? Did it hurt too much, or did you kinda like it?"

This isn't a question you should answer honestly, so you hesitate, "well, uh... you have great legs, but it did hurt a bit-"

"-you are TOTALLY blushing! That's adorable!" This girl may be too much to handle.

It's true, you are blushing and your embarrassment at being turned on by the pain causes another twitch in your crotch. Luckily it's not enough to be noticed yet.

Ashley picks up on your dilemma, and asks outright "I know we've only kissed and stuff up to this point, but you are totally into me, right?"

This is new, you've never seen her so forward and confident. It's a new level of hot. You make some sort of noise that doesn't equate to any known words but manage to nod your head in confirmation.

"Excellent," she says - proud to have brought you to this, "then let's make this a bet. Whoever sat-is-fies the other first gets to be their boss for the rest of the day."

Did she say what you think she said? You ask, "wait, are you serious?"

Ashley bites her lip and smirks, all the confirmation you need. She means it. The first person to, uh, satisfy the other will get to boss them around or whatever. While scary, this could be a win-win. On one hand, you have a size advantage. On the other, she is hot and you are horny, so doing some embarrassing stuff might be worth a kinky orgasm. You have so little experience that this is a no-brainer.

"Okay, you're on, Ashley."

"Great! Then let's go, cutie!"

Before you can react she has pounced, pushing you onto your back and straddling your lower chest. Shit, those shorts she is wearing leave little to the imagination, and those icy blue eyes are staring right at you. You can't contain your wild thoughts. Her pussy is a few layers of fabric away from your chest. You can't panic or this will end badly and quickly. It may not be pleasant if she doesn't even think you can put up a fight.

She is reaching for your hands to try and pin them quickly. Gotta do something. What's the call, chief?

What's your next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)