More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

New girls for the tribe

"Ummm yeah... yeah you do!"

"Ummm yeah... yeah you do!" Dar exclaimed in intoxicated amusement, pointing at Jerome's chests where beautiful round globes had began to form. Growing just as swiftly as the red heads cock and ball's had began to shrink, the three boys watching in wonder as his body melted and changed. Heavy muscle and angular features softening as his body swiftly took on feminine curves bulging out in all the right places. Even as the stunned boys gulped down more and more of the tainted ale, watching as Jerome turned into Jeri.

"Fuckin' hell... Yer hot... I'd pound the hell out of that." Tim giggled crawling over to snuggle against Jeri's side, his hand groping his friends new sex eagerly. It was moist and dewy in his hand, across from them Dar watched wide eyed. As Tim's body began to go through the same change as Jerome's had, only it seemed to be happening a bit slower from him. Dar gulped down his tankard, and quickly refilled his and Tim's mugs.

Kazex crept closer watching the males transforming with a lusty snicker, he knew his potion wouldn't just change them into females. It would also light a fire in their fertile loins, a fire that could only be sated by hours of hard breeding. Already the red head who had drank the most was moaning and begging to be used, his brown hair friend was eager to help. But even as he tried to thrust his tiny organ inside that oozing sex, that pitiful organ vanished and the new female ended up just rubbing her pussy against her friends. In a wild frenzy of desire that could only be taken care of by a big horn male organ, the little goblin smirked stripping off his cloth and stepping out.

Dar staggered backwards as he saw the goblin step out into the fire light, he had heard tales from travelers who passed through his father Inn. He suddenly understood what was happening to his friends... looking down at his half empty mug in horror. Somehow the Goblin had bewitched it... he peered down at his own chest in growing shame and horror. Even as he felt his male organs trembling and squeezing, as he watched the lusty green fiend joined his friends... The black hair boy turned looking around wildly, knowing he had to get away before... before he ended up like Jeri moaning as that thick green organ took her virginity.

Dar flees towards town

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)